Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Y cant i log out?

11 posts in this topic

Posted

this is anoying. i cant log out frm the home Page or the forum. It says ive loged out but then im still loggd in

Y IS ThIS HAPPNING

Posted

It does thos to me toits a pain. :banghead::redhot:

Posted

Im having the same problem. I posted a topic in the Help Desk but no one's replied yet.

It takes me to the home page and tells me I've succesfully logged out with a green check, but im still logged in. So im not even bothering any more... I think it has to do with 3.0

Posted

I never log out anyway. I just leave myself logged in. I'm on every day anyway. :D

So... Maybe you should contact Tappy or Dustin maybe? They could probably help you out here.

Posted (edited)

I only log out because I don't wnat my aunt or sister to gte on and mess stuff up. My password's impossible to figure out anyways. I change it every month, and it's always random.

I think I will contact Dustin later...

Edited by Ryu (see edit history)

Posted

Im having the same problem. I posted a topic in the Help Desk but no one's replied yet.

It takes me to the home page and tells me I've succesfully logged out with a green check, but im still logged in. So im not even bothering any more... I think it has to do with 3.0

Thts xactly wat happns wiht me.

Posted

Thank you for letting me know! It's been fixed now. One of the forum admins seems to have changed the site hostname incorrectly making cookies not work properly... deleting your cookies within the forum either by scrolling down on the main forum page and clicking to remove all cookies the forum has set, or clearing them yourself from your browser will fix it so it wont happen anymore. Thanks again!

- Dustin

He posted a topic "Log out bug fixed" So, yeah. WHOO! :squint:

Posted

Learn to use the quote button.

Posted

This should be locked now seeing as it's fixed now... Yeah... Anyway.

Posted

You can't log out.

There's no going back.

You are stuck here...

FOREVER.

Posted

CT: I copied it from the PM he rpelied to and added quote tags. It's impossible to quote PMs like in topics.

Chameleon: I lol'd XD