Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I am a terrible person.

7 posts in this topic

Posted

I decided I'd watch the ending for Fallout 1. For all you've done, you're exiled. And if you have the Bloody Mess perk, the ending is alternated. You pull out a handgun and blow off half the Overseer's body for exiling you.

I'm playing Fallout 3 now, and I warp to Vault 101, my home, to finish the quest I'm on. I get the "Vault 101 Distress Signal" for my radio and hear it out. I enter the Vault and I need to reason with the Overseer.

Well, I talk to my childhood friend, Amata, and she asks me to non-violently reason with the overseer.

Weeeeell, because I killed the previous Overseer before I left the Vault, he won't listen to reason. Conversation ends, and he pulls out his assault rifle. I have a Power Fist on.

So I punch him square in the face.

Due to Bloody Mess, he explodes into a mess of organs, and I return to Amata.

She mentions something about being the new Overseer, and I congratulate her and say something about a real leader, I dunno.

Now in Fallout 1, the Overseer, before exiling you, says "You're a hero...and you must leave."

Well she says something about "killing the overseer in cold blood" and "not tolerate this behavior."

"I'm sorry...You're a hero...And you must leave."

She turns to go back to her mattress...

FALCONE

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUNCH!

She turns into a bloody mess of organs and I sprint for the door.

Little pop up box.

"You've thrown Vault 101 into chaos."

What else am I to do? I've already lost tons of Karma.

I run around. And I murder everyone in the vault. One square punch and it's over.

The best (worst?) part about this is that I'm screaming "WE CAN BE TOGETHER IN HEAVEN FOREVER!" while killing them.

Am I seriously puppyed up?

YOU DECIDE.

Posted

Lul no your not

puppyed

up lol I would've done the same gore is the BEST!

Posted

Hell, I shot an old woman point blank with a scoped .44 magnum and she survived.

I might go back and do a rather peaceful ending, to see what happens (There's a sabotage method...) or kill them all and FRAPS it for Jewtube.

Can't decide.

Posted

I'm not that far in the game yet. I haven't really paid much attention to the main quest. I'm always a good guy though. I save my blood lust for Raiders. I also avoided killing the overseer so it should be a bit different.

Posted

Well, you should be able to reason with him.

It's always fun to mass murder everyone in a town.

I accidentally shot a Brahmin in Megaton and the entire town came after me.

Blasted them all away with a 10 MM, and detonated the bomb.

Then reloaded my save and didn't shoot the Brahmin.

Posted

I prefer to do things in such a way as I don't get blamed. Like talking to Lucas Simms and reporting Mr Burke so that when Lucas Simms goes to kill Burke, Burke kills him instead and you can have all Lucas' things. I also always get up speech. Then I talk people into giving me more for doing things. It works out brilliantly. I also talked this kid into running away from home. He just disappeared. I have no idea what could have happened.

Posted

Django do u have a 360 or PS3