Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Wii videogames

21 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi!

Well, basically I wanted to know your opinion about something.

I got a Wii for Christmas (hooray! finally!) and this past week was my B-Day so my parents have been asking of what I would like for a present. Right now I would like a game for the Wii but I'm not sure of wich one, maybe you can recommend some?

I'be got Wii Sports, Zelda TP, Mario Karta Wii and Wii Fit. I think SSBB would be a suitable option but I want to check options.

Posted

Yeah, get that game.

But you'll only play it for a month and then get bored of it.

Posted

Lol

Not really, there's tons of challenges that are halfway impossible, but fun. SSBB is the ultimate game ;O

If you like racing games then you should get NFS ProStreet/Undercover, they rule.

Posted

But you'll only play it for a month and then get bored of it.

That's what I want to avoid. Any idea of what game can keep me busy for more than a month?

Posted

The only game I can think of that took me more than a month to beat was MM. Still is, MM.

And that's for 64...

Wii games are easy/impossible to beat. They just go ON AND ON AND ON.

Occupied?

Hrrm...

None that I can think of. Except Wii Fit :o But you have that.

Ummm...

I don't know.

Posted

Wii games are easy/impossible to beat. They just go ON AND ON AND ON.

Well, usually after I beat a game it won't see the light unless I have friends coming over and we play in multiplayer, or during summer where I replay every single game I have until I can't see the manymore :unsure:

Martio Kart and Smash have been great in this, I can play by my own and with friends later.

Still... I want to check other options, but I think I'm going to ask for Smash in the end

Posted

The thing about Smash Brothers ist hat it's incredibly boring once your skill level dominates CPUs -__-

Then it's only fun with friends about the same skill level. Which is why I only Brawl online against Oh Noes or Cat Girl.

Posted

The thing about Smash Brothers ist hat it's incredibly boring once your skill level dominates CPUs -__-

Then it's only fun with friends about the same skill level. Which is why I only Brawl online against Oh Noes or Cat Girl.

I suck in Smash :embarrassed:

In Melee I still have troubles in beating the 1P adventure/classic in Hard... but I get bored after a while if I keep playing.

Posted

If you do suck, as you say you do. Then Brawl should be the greatest thing ever :o

But it's WAY easier and smoother than Melee. Much easier to pull off crazy stunts and such.

Posted

If you do suck, as you say you do. Then Brawl should be the greatest thing ever :o

But it's WAY easier and smoother than Melee. Much easier to pull off crazy stunts and such.

Mmmmh, then I'll be probably getting it. I played it a couple of weeks ago and I fit with it so maybe I should try it for a long time period.

Thank you so much Ryu!

Posted

Lawlz.

If you like Star Wars then The Force Unleashed should be fun, it's hard to get all the stuff DX I don't even half half the stuff. I like domination games like that :)

Posted

Well if you like starwars, and legos. I would say Lego starwars: the compleate saga. That game is fun, and hard.

Posted

I played the Force Unleashed and beted it in a week or so... I didn't get all the Jedi Holograms but I'm not a fan of getting all those stuff (Except for Ocarina of Time, in wich I'm still looking for Skutulas).

Lego Star Wars? I never thought of that! I'll look for it and check it out!

Posted

Lego Star Wars is pretty fun :)

Mines really glitched though. It sucks T_T

But it's fun when it doesn't glitch. A bit kiddy, but it's fun.

Posted

Super Smash Bros. I don't have it, but I know it's good. It's just the obvious choice isn't it?