What games are you playing currently?

1908 posts in this topic

Posted

Whoa.

Wait.

What?

Multiple Harvest Moon games? Aren't they all pretty much the same?

Posted

Whoa.

Wait.

What?

Multiple Harvest Moon games? Aren't they all pretty much the same?

Yep. And nope, they all have different missions/stories...

Like Rune Factory, it has monsters and weapons. I only played two versions of that game and it's pretty fun. well the one for the Wii was a bit annoying.. Because you had to find out and save an island in the sky(that was shaped a whale and it could talk.) from crashing on your village below. xD

The Harvest Moon I'm waiting for, like Animal Parade has more animals like.. Elephants, loins, bears, snakes and etc. (can't remember what else), that you could have as pets. but what the story/mission is (from wiki)- a divine tree which once stood in the middle of the harvest Goddess' pond has begun to weaken, the creatures are beginning to leave the land, and the five bells have lost their power. Only the strength of the Harvest King can revive the earth and bring the tree back to life, but he is nowhere to be found. Can you ring the five bells, bring the Harvest King back to the island, and help revive the Goddess' Tree and the land?

Where Harvest Moon Sunshine Island story/mission is (from wiki)- The islands are in peril! Years ago, a powerful earthquake struck the Sunshine Islands. In Harvest Moon: Sunshine Islands, it's up to the player to raise the sunken islands by finding the magical Sun Stones. Raise the islands to meet new characters, harvest new crops, and befriend animals such as ducks, monkeys, and badgers. In Harvest Moon: Sunshine Islands, players rejoin all of the beloved characters from Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness, and get to meet a number of new friends as well. Players will grow and harvest crops, care for animals, mine, fish, and compete in festivals in their quest to restore the Sunshine Islands to their former glory. With a little luck, they may even find true love and start a family along the way.  

But, Harvest Moon Frantic Farming, is a farming puzzle video game.. And there are twelve playable characters. Most Harvest Moon games, you can chose only one or two(boy or girl.). Beside Animal Parade, you get to chose from 4.. Two different boys or two different girls.

Well, to me each game is very different. Any thing they have in common, such as growing a field of crops, is what Harvest Moon stands for. xD

Posted

Right now I'm playing Kingdom Hearts 358/2 on my DS. :3

Lots of fun.n_n.gif

Posted

Dead Space on impossible it is the last achievement I need.

Posted

Well, A while ago I was playing Kingdom Hearts: Days

After I played PH

Now I am playing my Zelda Collectors Eddition on my Wii :)

Posted

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Posted

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Do you know about the suicide troll? What race are you?

Posted

I do not know what that is. I'm a Dark Elf, as usual. This time I'm a Nightblade, though, instead of a Spellsword.

Posted

Earthbound. I'm grounded and I have it on my laptop so I can play it without getting in trouble.

Posted

What is the suicide troll that you mentioned?

Posted

currently playing:

Oblivion

Left 4 dead 2 (already beaten but still fun to play =p)

Pro Evo & Fifa 08

will soon be playing:

Alone in the dark

Dead Rising

Dead Space

Condemned 2

Resident Evil 5

Kameo

Gotta love cheap games on ebay =)

Posted

What is the suicide troll that you mentioned?

Dark Elfs are nice I'm always an Imperial though. Well you see, look at your map and the city Bravil is near a river the river is to the southeast of the city it is called a the Panther river at go to the tip of it and you will find a pirate ship. From there go north and you will find a bridge with a troll body under it. Read the note on his body. Note: don't get too close to the pirate ship there are Wraiths (or faded wraiths depending on your level). This is one of many good easter eggs in the game.

Posted

I was playing KH: Days, but now I'm waiting for the copy of ST I ordered on Amazon to get here.

Posted

Sounds funny, Hideki.

Posted

It's one of the better easter eggs. Number one is the paint brushes. they're soo fun. Also if you can get to lvl 250 I will give you a prize.