Bill Gates' Generousity.

11 posts in this topic

Posted

Bill Gates' generousity, is there any flaws with him donating 50 billion to a single charities or multiple charities?

What do you think he should do instead?

Posted

Buy another jet.

Posted

there is nothing wrong except that he gave money to Cedar Hill for a school just for the Ninth Graders separating them form the rest of high school babying them.

Posted

There is everything wrong with it, you warmongorer.

Posted

Bill Gates' generousity, is there any flaws with him donating 50 billion to a single charities or multiple charities?

What do you think he should do instead?

he's just doing it to avoid karma for poisoning the world with his crappy computers

Posted

Har har har har, good one :)

Posted

Well, morality tells me that there's nothing wrong with generosity. I just hope he's generous to the right people.

But, I don't agree with him slinging around 50 billion around. Just how much does this rich boy have? He should donate more wisely. Hell, he could help out the economy if he plays his cards right.

Posted (edited)

I heard he has a networth of 71$B

Edited by Captain Tarrius (see edit history)

Posted

I heard he has a networth of 71$B

Then 50B is a huge chunk to throw away. He should spend it on better causes than some school. That would help out everyone over here in the long run.

Posted

Millions to him is pocket change. If he would donate half of his income, I'm almost certain the entire world would never go hungry.

Posted

Donating has nothing to do with anything. If I earned millions an hour, I donated that much every hour to charities, then I'd just be paying their costs to cover expenses and they'd not really be doing anything. I'd rather get out there and do stuff. Spending billions on renovation. Of course, third-world countries might not like that.