Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Funny Video

14 posts in this topic

Posted

Posted

LOL, those peoples comments were funny, especially that white guy wit glasses! :D

Posted

I am beginning to fear I am the only human beinging that wears the strap, and likes it XD

anyway, nice find!! XD

funny funny

Posted

I also wear a strap. And I don't feel like a dork. It's just being safe. And whoever doesn't wear it, I consider them jack-asses.

Posted

Those guys who didn't wear the strap are idiots. They damaged a perfectly good wii-mote and broke windows, tv screens... :P

Posted

very good video. i loved it!

funny comments too.

I'd wear the strap too.

That was part of the joke of the movie though, they say they look dorky using a strap, when they already admitted to looking like a spastic for playing the Wii (and moving and jumping around etc)

Posted

The funniest part was when that guy said "The strap will only break if we get too excited and actually throw the remote. *throws* Oh...sorry dude...! LOL! :lol:

Posted

I accidentally bashed the Wii-mote against my face.... But nothing serious though! :D

Posted

I am beginning to fear I am the only human beinging that wears the strap, and likes it XD

anyway, nice find!! XD

funny funny

I wear a strap too... Fight the power! Challenge the mundane!

"It's disgusting, their priorities. How we're entrusting them with authority. There gavels gone down before they looked in your heart. They finished their racism before we reached the start."

Posted

I accidentally bashed the Wii-mote against my face.... But nothing serious though! :D

I bet it hurt...lol :lol:

Posted

<<... *freaked out a bit*

Posted

My cousin bashed the wii-mote against my neck (stupid Wii-tennis!)...It hurt like hell. :lol:

Woot! I'm a Kokiri! )

Posted

Great vid! Funny as hell! *pardon my french* and let's see...there are other hazards other then breaking the wii-mote that you should avoid! And that is this: If you're playing 2 player at a game and you go upstairs to get a drink or somethin, just make sure you put like a safety lock on it, cuz I went upstairs once, came back downstairs and I had lost in a game of bowling: 65 - me, 175 - my friend. I tried to strangle him after that :embarrassed:

Posted

Lol. That's not a problem for me because I only have one controller.