Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Twilight Princess Talk

9 posts in this topic

Posted

I've noticed a lot of posts about the Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, soi here we can talk about it, just like in the SSBB Section!

Hey, have you seen that gameplay video of Wolf Link in TP? I at first thought that playing as Wolf Link would suck, but after seeing the Video (The one for GC) I actually quite like it.

Ok now, post away about TP!!!! ...and answer my question.... :unsure:

Posted

There are LOTS of videos of Wolf Link (No, not the member wolflink...) on youtube. including one where he gets a sword and shield as a wolf. No, I am not going mad. It's the honest truth! xD Its so funny... But I will not show it here!

Posted

Yeah there are tons of videos regarding wolflink. Let me see if I can find the url. :)

Wolf Link videos Enjoy!

Posted

Twilight Princess will be the best game by my prospective. It will definetly be the best adventure game, atleast.

Posted

Yeah it is going to be my favorite game!

Posted

Yeah it is going to be my favorite game!

And Speaking of wolf Link, Let's Not forget his Rider. MAN, MIDNA KICK @$$ @$$ @$$ @$$ @$$$ @$$ MAJOOOOORRRRRRRRRR @$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!

Posted

i'm on lakebed temple right now so i know so little but wolflink is pretty dang slow... i suggest dashing every 10 seconds... then it comes to the "sense" feature i hate it... because when i had to follow Ilia's sent i couldn't see any enemies ahead of me so i kept getting hit over and over. but otherwise it's fun.

Posted

i'm on lakebed temple right now so i know so little but wolflink is pretty dang slow... i suggest dashing every 10 seconds... then it comes to the "sense" feature i hate it... because when i had to follow Ilia's sent i couldn't see any enemies ahead of me so i kept getting hit over and over. but otherwise it's fun.

Pretty Danr muc, uyeah.

Say, when Do you get hte Option ot turnm inot the wolf and Vice Versa? :huh:

Posted

what are you talking about? wolf link is tons faster than regular link...

and the tip when following a scent is to switch sense on every few seconds to check you're still following it, but to mostly look out for enemies and stuff.