Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny

8 posts in this topic

Posted

Well I was bored last night because it was a slow posting night, and I found this video. It's really funny. I would rated PG 13 for adult language, adult content, and violence. To watch it click here

Posted

And you claim that your computer can't play videos. I think I can see your lies here Y. Link Addict. Anyway, it's a brilliant video. I saw it a while back. Watched it to death in fact. It is great to watch for a while but I've reached my limit.

Posted

And you claim that your computer can't play videos. I think I can see your lies here Y. Link Addict. Anyway, it's a brilliant video. I saw it a while back. Watched it to death in fact. It is great to watch for a while but I've reached my limit.

Yes video's. Such as Youtube, Google video, Metacafe. I can watch flash video's, but that's it. Unless they make Youtube vids to fash vids, then I can watch it.

Yeah. It's still funny though.

Posted

Old video is old.

Very old.

Dead old.

Posted

lol, I was way into that video last year

Posted

Old video is old.

Very old.

Dead old.

Well I just found it.

@LU: Really? Well do you still like it?

Posted

Kind of, I still have most of the song memorized.

I'll listen to is sometimes, but I like watching different versions of it like the song to video games, anime, etc

Posted

Yeah. This video is pretty old though. I used to like it. I had it memorized. But I've forgotten it now, it just annoys me now. :ouch: