Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chat with us any time you have Firefox open!

10 posts in this topic

Posted

If you have Firefox and would like to chat with us without using the Java or Mibbit chat or having a tab open, you can get the Firefox add-on Chatzilla. It is an IRC client which runs inside Firefox as an add-on. It's simple to use and a great way to keep the Hyrule Chat at your fingertips without having to use the web chats or download software. Once you get it simply connect to irc.hyrule.net

Get the [url="https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/16"]ChatZilla for Firefox[/url] addon today!

Posted

or you can download the Hyrule.net Toolbar and the chat is accessible through there. For current toolbar users it should show up if not uninstall the toolbar and reinstall it.

This toolbar also supports IE.

[url="http://hyrulenet.communitytoolbars.com/xpi"]FireFox Users Download From HERE CLICK HERE[/url]

[url="http://hyrulenet.communitytoolbars.com/ie"]Internet Explorer Users Download from HERE[/url]

Posted

Or use mIRC I like that most. Just Java via Firefox is easy... for the lazy moments :P

Chat can be really good sometimes! :)

Posted

Or you can download hyrule.net toolbar which lets you chat, listen to the radio, read latest hyrule.net news at the same time and other stuff.

Posted

[quote name='Tappy' post='198718' date='Jan 24 2009, 10:28 PM']Or you can download hyrule.net toolbar which lets you chat, listen to the radio, read latest hyrule.net news at the same time and other stuff.[/quote]
Or you can use mIRC it is a application you instal via your PC

It includes much futures :)

(I just don't get it why you say the same thing twice... Just place the promotion in your Sig ;) )

Posted

OR YOU CAN JUST DOWNLOAD CHATZILLA AND NOT GET ALL THE FEATURES

Posted

[quote name='Tappy' post='198720' date='Jan 24 2009, 10:35 PM']OR YOU CAN JUST DOWNLOAD CHATZILLA AND NOT GET ALL THE FEATURES[/quote]
Umm... I'm sorry?

Did I made you mad? I didn't mean to... :embarrassed:

Though the Hyrule.net tool bar is really cool... :) I really like it, one of the best add-ons of Firefox...

Just saying mIRC is really good too :)

Posted

[quote name='Adr990' post='198723' date='Jan 24 2009, 01:44 PM']Umm... I'm sorry?

Did I made you mad? I didn't mean to... :embarrassed:

Though the Hyrule.net tool bar is really cool... :) I really like it, one of the best add-ons of Firefox...

Just saying mIRC is really good too :)[/quote]
Who said I was mad? I'm ANGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY RAGEEEEEEEEEEE.

Though mIRC is really cool... :) I really like it, one of the best software for the computer...

Just saying the Hyrule.net Toolbar is really good too :)

grats dustin on 2,000 posts.

Posted

[quote name='Tappy' post='198725' date='Jan 24 2009, 10:51 PM']Who said I was mad? I'm ANGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY RAGEEEEEEEEEEE.

Though mIRC is really cool... :) I really like it, one of the best software for the computer...

Just saying the Hyrule.net Toolbar is really good too :)

grats dustin on 2,000 posts.[/quote]
Yes, I noticed about the 2k posts! Congrats!

Hey I guess the Toolbar doesn't update notice or so right?

Posted

OR, YOU CAN JUST USE MIRC, IT'S MUCH EASIER