Name that girl/boy you're with

82 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok, guys. I think I think I might've found the perfect girl : )

Posted

Oh really now? How's that?

Posted (edited)

I'm back for a little bit. Check out the user announcements to find out why I've been inactive.

Anna broke up with me last Saturday, and I'm actually over it already. I got over it pretty quickly. That's one thing that's good about a relationship with a mature girl. She'll break up in a nice way that doesn't hurt you. She wanted to be single after so long going out. You know, be able to make more decisions about who she wanted to be with. I'm starting to follow the idea, actually. There's a girl I've been looking at named Madelyn. I asked Anna to find out if she's single, because I don't want to offend anyone when I ask her out. It just sounds better to know. She's single, and I'm going to ask her to the Valentine's Dance tomorrow. Problem is that she's either 12 or 13, and I'm 14. She's a seventh-grader. Her parents might think I'm a bit old for her, so that adds to the ever-nagging fear of her saying no. I'll conduct myself properly around her parents, though. Adults usually tell me about how well my manners are, so that'll play into my favor when I speak with her parents.

Valentine's Day is Saturday.This Saturday,yet the dance is next Friday. I'd say "wtf?", but that also plays into my favor by giving me more time. Wish me luck!

And about Anna...

It's really great to have someone like her, even if she broke up with me. She supports me in whatever I do, and is there to lend a hand. I'm really thankful for her help and encouragement. She was an excellent girlfriend and an even better friend. Really great to have someone like that, and someone as resiliant. Think about it. She just left me, and she's able to easily help me get a new girl. That's really nice of her. I should tell her how much I appreciate it after this is over.

I'm afraid of rejection. Honestly the only reason I don't try is because I know I'm going to get rejected. It's the new fact of life. Well that's what people say. They are right though. I will get rejected before I can say anything else.

Hey, man, get some courage! There isn't a guy in here with a girl who hasn't been there. We all have that nervousness and that fear on our first try. Sometimes you're rejected, sometimes you're not. Crap, the first time I asked a girl, she said no, and I didn't let that get me down! Get that courage and that confidence, or at least enough to ask her without choking, and if she says no, then whatever. You don't need her, anyway! If you want a girl, get out there and ask. Don't worry about what you know she'll say. Crap, if you ask enough girls, you'll get used to asking them! It's like they say, practice makes perfect. If you see that girl, get out there! Good luck!

Edited by HylianForrunner (see edit history)

Posted

Honestly, I don't support dating at such a young age. Oh well. Good luck.

I was planning on holding off on dating until I turn 16, but waiting would not have played in my favor this time.

Posted

I bet she lends a good hand ;)

Posted

Honestly, I don't support dating at such a young age. Oh well. Good luck.

I was planning on holding off on dating until I turn 16, but waiting would not have played in my favor this time.

Hey, sometimes you just can't hold off on something. I know that feeling all too well.

I bet she lends a good hand ;)

Ha, used to, anyway. Now she just lends a hand in a friendly way.

Posted

There isn't a guy in here with a girl who hasn't been there.

Except me! :joy::joy::joy: