Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mii's on 3DS confirmed.

12 posts in this topic

Posted

[i][url="http://www.hyrule.net/forum/index.php?/topic/15423-hyrulenet-3ds-prediction-3ds-to-use-miis/"]My prediction[/url][/i] is confirmed, though it was very obvious.

Shigeru Myamoto did do another interview which I've read on USAToday.com, and he told us about Experience in 3D will improve Gameplay, Connection with Online and Other 3DS's which each other and than the Mii's popped up.

Read about it after the jump.

------

[quote][b]So in theory if that connection happened (in the new game), you might see your dog and another dog in perhaps a virtual park?[/b]

[i]Yes, we would be able to do something like that. And who knows, maybe the Mii of the owner of the dog would also come along as well.[/i][/quote]

So just like on the Wii, with Wii Sports, you have to create a Mii (or transfer it from you Wii/Wii-mote) to your 3DS to be able to play games like Nintendogs+cats.

Friendcodes will be there ofcourse, and all we yet can hope that this will confirm the Achievments/Trophys. (Coins / Mushrooms anyone?).

Read the whole review at the Source:
Source: [url="http://content.usatoday.com/communities/gamehunters/post/2010/06/qa-nintendos-shigeru-miyamoto-on-3ds/1"]USAToday.com - Nintendo's Shigeru Myamoto on 3DS[/url]

[share]

Posted

YES! I can't wait for it to come out! It'll probably take about a year or something.

Posted

Well some Development guy told/leaked-to us that the 3DS will be released the 4th December in Japan.

If Nintendo is smart, they put that 400mhz in their 3DS, make a final design. (Make it a little fat without need so you can sell 'Lite/Slim' Editions later again.) And Release the 3DS before Christmas in at least Europe and the USA.
(Not that a lot of us will get it for Christmas though.)

Posted

Alrighty, coolio. =]

Posted

you spelled shiggy's name wrong >_> Shigeru Miyamoto*

Posted

i think instead of coins and mushrooms it should be medals instead cause achievements and trophies are already token and coins and mushrooms sound too Mario related medals to me sounds like the only thing really left besides that stamp thing they had in wii sports resort but that's just me Miis sounds good to me i just wished they had like an online pictochat type thing or like a nintendo chat cafe but all nintendo needs is a better support for online ditch the friend code thing and put it names and make that and maybe more online game support with mics then nintendo would make a killing and finally be up there with online giants Playstation and Xbox 360

Posted

[quote name='TriforceLink' date='06 July 2010 - 02:35 AM' timestamp='1278398156' post='312380']
i think instead of coins and mushrooms it should be medals instead cause achievements and trophies are already token and coins and mushrooms sound too Mario related medals to me sounds like the only thing really left besides that stamp thing they had in wii sports resort but that's just me Miis sounds good to me i just wished they had like an online pictochat type thing or like a nintendo chat cafe but all nintendo needs is a better support for online ditch the friend code thing and put it names and make that and maybe more online game support with mics then nintendo would make a killing and finally be up there with online giants Playstation and Xbox 360
[/quote]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punctuation

Posted

Aethix ilu

TriforceLink your post will probably be ignored by everybody because nobody can stand to read it.
Also not that it would be a huge lost I mean, basically all the replies here are going to be the same.

Posted

[quote name='Adr990' date='23 June 2010 - 05:51 PM' timestamp='1277329861' post='310116']
Well some Development guy told/leaked-to us that the 3DS will be released the 4th December in Japan.

If Nintendo is smart, [b]they put that 400mhz in their 3DS[/b], make a final design. (Make it a little fat without need so you can sell 'Lite/Slim' Editions later again.) And Release the 3DS before Christmas in at least Europe and the USA.
(Not that a lot of us will get it for Christmas though.)
[/quote]

What does that mean?

Posted

Megahertz. It's a unit of frequency. As in sound.

Posted

[i]What does this mean!!!![/i]

Posted

Hm, Miis on 3DS, eh? =o Well while I don't really use my old Miis all that much now, I do hope they make a game that will serve as a better reason for me to use them. Meaning I'd rather not see another Wii Play/Wii Sports/Wii Music etc. ._.;