Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zelda Wii will use Wii Motion

29 posts in this topic

Posted

Shigeru Miyamoto told us he wants Zelda Wii to have Wii motion!
[float][img]http://www.gameplayer.com.au/CMSTemplates/GamePlayerASPX/gallery/E3Report001-(1)/thumbnails/image0.jpg[/img][/float]
------

[img]http://www.gameplayer.com.au/CMSTemplates/GamePlayerASPX/gallery/E3Report001-(1)/images/image0.jpg[/img]

[quote]We've just had the inside word passed to us from Chris (reporting direct from E3 '09) that Nintendo is indeed working on yet another Zelda game for Wii. Not only that, but we got some very juicy details about the project too...

We received the following excited twitter moments ago:

"Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess 2 Confirmed - I got Nintendo to confirm that Miyamoto did indeed reveal that a new Zelda game in the style of the Twilight Princess is coming."

When we pressed Chris for more info (I do believe the exact question our hands automatically typed was: "Wtf? Are you Serious?!"), the message that got relayed back to us said:

"I was also told that the game will use an exact replica of the control mechanics seen in Wii Sports: Resort for sword dueling and archery."

For those of you have no idea what that means, here's a quick recap of the Wii MotionPlus section of the NIntendo conference.[/quote]

Source: gameplayer.com.au

---

[quote name='English by Adr990']Shigeru Miyamoto did show us at the E3 in a conversation that there is a Zelda for the Wii in developing. Although this is not yet showed at the E3 we do know that we can expect a new Zelda. Miyamoto did let us know now that he wants the new Zelda to be a Wii MotionPlus only game. This means that the new Zelda only is playable with the MotionPlus. Our opinion is that it is a tricky choose because long not every Wii owner shall own the MotionPlus. Miyamotto: "On this moment it is the target to make Zelda Wii, MotionPlus required to play it.". According to him it is not their biggest worry if everyone haves a MotionPlus but the experience if they can give the people Wii MotionPlus to have and making experience with it. How do you guys think about it?[/quote]

[quote name='Dutch Official']Shigeru Miyamoto liet tijdens de E3 in een gesprek al weten dat er een nieuwe Zelda voor de Wii in de maak is. Ondanks dat deze nog niet getoond is op de E3 weten we wel dat we een nieuwe Zelda kunnen verwachten. Miyamoto heeft nu laten weten dat hij de nieuwe Zelda Wii MotionPlus only wil maken. Dit betekend dat de nieuwe Zelda alleen met de MotionPlus speelbaar zal zijn. Naar onze mening een gewaagde keuze want lang niet iedere Wii bezitter zal de MotionPlus hebben. Miyamotto: "Op dit moment is het het doel om Wii MotionPlus benodigd te maken om Zelda te spelen". Volgens hem is het niet hun grootste zorg of iedereen de MotionPlus heeft maar juist of ze de ervaring kunnen bieden dat mensen Wii MotionPlus willen gaan hebben om die ervaring mee te maken. Hoe denken jullie hierover?[/quote]

Source: Ndss.nl / nintendo-wii.nieuwslog.nl

Posted

I hope it meets the expectations of OoT this time. xD

Posted

In the style of Twilight Princess? Come on. OoT is more visually appealing.

Posted

I just hope this game isn't as easy as Twilight Princess. I want a hard Zelda game!

Posted

"The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess 2".
Facepalm.
Do these people know anything about Zelda?
Or what the interview actually said?
It also said he [i]wants[/i] it to have Motion+, but he's said it depends on how well Wii Sports Resort sells.
Also, this game has been in development for a long time, and Nintendo's already told us that they were making it...
sdjhfasdjklhasdkfjh
Sahaqiel

Posted

[quote name='Aethix' post='229181' date='Jun 18 2009, 09:08 AM']In the style of Twilight Princess? Come on. OoT is more visually appealing.[/quote]
I always thought that Twilight Princess was basically OoT graphics brought up to date. It's serious graphics, not the cartoony style of WW. I actually [i]like[/i] TP graphics.
Especially when I go to Zora's Domain. That place is absolutely astounding.
[quote name='Crowned Twili Princess' post='229187' date='Jun 18 2009, 10:15 AM']I just hope this game isn't as easy as Twilight Princess. I want a hard Zelda game![/quote]
[i]Agreed.[/i]

[quote name='Sahaqiel' post='229197' date='Jun 18 2009, 11:06 AM']"The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess 2".
Facepalm.
Do these people know anything about Zelda?[/quote]
I thought the same thing when I read that little tidbit.

Posted

[quote name='Aethix' post='229181' date='Jun 18 2009, 11:08 AM']In the style of Twilight Princess? Come on. OoT is more visually appealing.[/quote]
I said that, but Saha said "why back track?" Or something like that.

[quote name='Crowned Twili Princess' post='229187' date='Jun 18 2009, 12:15 PM']I just hope this game isn't as easy as Twilight Princess. I want a hard Zelda game![/quote]
Also TP was a farily hard game. I couldn't even find out how to get in the fountain. There was no hint about where it was. :(

Posted

I'm excited about it being in the syle of TP. I loved it and thought it was beautiful. This is good! =)

Posted

I like both Twilight Princess and Wind Waker graphics, though I'd prefer Twilight Princess had more vibrant colors than gray, brown, and...gray...and black...

Posted

I agree. That was the best graphic in zelda.

Posted

Yeah, I hope the graphics for the new game are less drab.

Posted

AWSOMENESS WOT!!!!! THAT IS AWSOME!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! CALLED IT!!!!!

Posted

[quote name='Aethix' post='229181' date='Jun 18 2009, 08:08 AM']In the style of Twilight Princess? Come on. OoT is more visually appealing.[/quote]

Yes yes yes.

Posted

So we know it will use Wii mothion plus, which I have to buy, but they also gave us the name of the new game. I think. Twilight Princess 2. I don't think they've ever done that. Use the same name twice. Besides LoZ and LoZ II anyway.

At that, is Midna going to return? I really don't see it possible.

Posted

I highly doubt it will be named Twilight Princess 2. Even if it does turn out to be a direct sequel, which I still doubt, but not as highly.