Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hello everyone

39 posts in this topic

Posted

Alright. Anyway, I'm in a fairly bad mood just now. SirJoshizzle trashed me in the Rants and Raves forum. He hasn't proved anything though. I knew he didn't like me. He never has so he did nothing but make things worse. I'm just going to up the annoyance factor.

If it's any consolation I don't hate you. Though I know it doesn't make you feel better.

Posted

That doesn't help really. I knew you liked me anyway. If you didn't, you wouldn't reply to my posts.

Posted

I'm just tring to make you feel better. It's what I do. I try to make people feel better, and fail.

Posted

Don't worry. I've calmed down anyway. You would have cheered me had I still been ragin'. It's just that you did it too late. I'm alright now though. It's good to know you care.

Posted

Don't worry. I've calmed down anyway. You would have cheered me had I still been ragin'. It's just that you did it too late. I'm alright now though. It's good to know you care.

I would have, but due to school, and differnt time zones, I'm not on when all the cool things happen.

I'm happy because I'm done with pep band! :)

I'm sad though because I have 3 F's. :(

Posted

Hooray for failure! Anyway, I gave my karma to you, Claire and SirJoshizzle today. You because I like you, Claire because I like him and SirJoshizzle because I want him not to hate me so much.

Posted

I gave you a karma point because your my friend, and I was testing it out. :)

Posted

Weird, I can't karma anyone

Posted

It's a beautiful morning and i just want to say hello to evry one and hope you all have a fantastic day. ^_^