Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Resignation Letter? What?

6 posts in this topic

Posted

So, seeing as I've been a lot less active (still alive, mind you), I've decided to leave my lovely Evil Army in the hands of eyeoftruth (as the new Team Leader), Ryu (as the new Co-Leader), and everyone else (as the new everyone else).

When people ask for approval, it's just horrible that I'm often not there to approve them. So I have nonchalantly programmed my counterparts to handle whatever matters may come and go; or have I? In any case, it's been a lovely time watching this army grow, die, grow some more, and die some more. Maybe grow a little more after that.

If the people I've appointed would like to say, "Blech," to their new positions, they can go ahead and arrange themselves for someone else to take their places.

You see, my shoes are too tight.
But no fears; I have not forgotten how to dance!

Thank you for your time. I suppose I should hand over the fasces now.

Posted

Well that's depressing, and very unsuspecting. :(

Eitherway contrates EoT, and Ryu. :) :applause:

Posted

[quote name='Young Link Addict' post='199511' date='Jan 29 2009, 05:08 AM']Well that's depressing, and very [u]unsuspecting[/u]. :(

[u]Eitherway[/u] [u]contrates[/u] EoT, and Ryu. :) :applause:[/quote]
unexpected, Either way, congrats

Anyway, that's a bit sad... Oh well, as long as you can still dance, we'll all be fine. :D

Posted

[quote name='Bathykolpian' post='199580' date='Jan 29 2009, 07:24 AM']unexpected, Either way, congrats

Anyway, that's a bit sad... Oh well, as long as you can still dance, we'll all be fine. :D[/quote]
Thanks. I knew I spelled unexpected wrong, I didn't know there was a space between either and way, and I just went with what I thought one congrats.

Well yes. I hope you can dance too. It always cheers me up. :)

Posted

Woah...

You leave TGEA? wow...

What will happen next in TGAOH :o (I mean Twili said something not so very good too about being boss just ago... :o )(GingerLink left too with the same reason: time )(Twili didn't leave/downgrade !)

Congrats for EoT and Ryu. :)

Posted

Oh, pshaw, I didn't leave the thing. As soon as Eye approves my request, I'll be back in, just not as the leader. Why try to manage something that you can't possibly manage, right? It's not a sad thing at all. It's a good thing. You see, now it's in more capable hands.