Righty Link

27 posts in this topic

Posted

I understand people being right handed and thats dandy. But im left and i want to play the wii left. is that a crime? they should make the wii version a switchable game.

Posted

They had Miamoto play the game and he said it didn't feel awkward, have you tried it yet?

Posted

Then am I ever thankful for being right-handed!

Posted

Then am I ever thankful for being right-handed!

Calm Down......*off topic* ...or the Monkeys'll see you.....

Posted

Huh? I'm right handed, but I'm pretty sure the wii-mote feels perfect in either hand.

Posted

They had Miamoto play the game and he said it didn't feel awkward, have you tried it yet?

yea I've played it, but I relize that it is the same it just feels kind of akward. My right handed friend thinks it is wrong too, because it is tradition for link to be left handed. I guess I can wait for the gamecube in three days.

Posted

If you want, but don't you think Link being right-handed is enough reason not to buy TP for wii?

Posted

Zeldas 1 and 2 he was right handed.

I believe, in the Gameboy games, he was right handed.

I'll pop ZeldaDX in to a GBASP.

Not in DX, but I soooo remember him being right handed in Ages...

Posted

Yeah.. But all hero's (or however you spell it) have right-handed, and anyway, they should make a option for the left-handed people to change the handing to left handed or whatever.

Posted

yea I've played it, but I relize that it is the same it just feels kind of akward. My right handed friend thinks it is wrong too, because it is tradition for link to be left handed. I guess I can wait for the gamecube in three days.

YOU SHUT UP.... :D

Posted

Zeldas 1 and 2 he was right handed.

I believe, in the Gameboy games, he was right handed.

I'll pop ZeldaDX in to a GBASP.

Not in DX, but I soooo remember him being right handed in Ages...

He was left in all the games. Only in the artwork was he right handed in the first and second. If you pay close attention to his swing, you will see that he swings left handed in the first, and the second is switched so i guess hes ambidextrious in that one. In the gameboy ones, it is plainly shown that he is left. In super smash bros, and all the platformers he was left.

Posted

I'm left-handed as well,but I had to use my right hand for the Wii version.It doesn't matter to me,though.I'm good with a sword with my left hand as well as my right.Well,skilled with a stick or a pipe :embarrassed: ,but whatever.Just try it with your right hand.

Posted

All you have to do is twitch your wrist anyway. . . :D

Posted

im left handed also and the wii mote feels fine in my right hand i only have a problem with the ds with my left but most games have different control schemes as for Link hes always been left handed in all the games :P

Posted

im left handed also and the wii mote feels fine in my right hand i only have a problem with the ds with my left but most games have different control schemes as for Link hes always been left handed in all the games :P

Yeah.Link has always been left-handed,even in older games.If you don't believe me,check out the TLoZ and TLoZ2 art.They made him right-handed on the Wii because most ppl are right-handed.A sword would work fine in either hand for us left handed ppl,unless your that sensitive about it.