Righty Link

27 posts in this topic

Posted

i agree 10000000% I'm also left handed so it took a while to beat it...

Posted

i agree 10000000% I'm also left handed so it took a while to beat it...

Simple. Wanna play TP, but yer Right handed? So....

Buy G.C. TP....:embarrassed:

Hope that helped....

Posted

I wonder if Link will be right-handed in the next Zelda Wii game... :unsure:

Posted

This complaint is still valid...I want my left-handed hero back!

He was left-handed in Brawl...he was left-handed in Phantom Hourglass...Hopefully they keep him left for the next Wii game.

Posted

I could play effectively in either hand until it came to using buttons. |D But it would have been nice if TP had the option to choose what way you wanted to play, like PH.

That's why I see The GC TP better than the Wii one... |D We've got THE REAL LINK, Shmoes.

Posted

^ You prefer the GC version? Yes! That makes two. \o

Posted

Three :zelda:

Posted

I've only played the Wii version.

Well I'm right handed, but I would've also prefered a left handed Link. No matter how weird.

Posted

It felt a little awkward using my left hand to play the game (I'm left-handed as well, and surprisingly enough, I can pull off flashy moves with my left that I can't with my right. Of course, that doesn't matter too much when it comes to TP. XD) and seeing Link use his right hand. I tried playing with my right hand, but then it felt really awkward because I was using my off-hand, and my aiming wasn't as steady as I needed it to be.

Regardless, I've gotten to know Link as a left-handed hero, and they should offer that gameplay option.

Posted

I'm left handed, but I still played it with the remote in my left without problems.

Posted

An option should definitely be available, for Zelda and any other Wii games. Whenever I try to play a game left handed(using the wiimote with my left hand or using the southpaw controls on a controller), I can't play it right because the character is a righty, and it just feels awkward when you shoot or swing with what is supposedly the character's off-hand.

When you switch the controls to southpaw in any game, the character should switch hands to compensate.

Also, left-handed Master Chief.

Posted

An option should definitely be available, for Zelda and any other Wii games. Whenever I try to play a game left handed(using the wiimote with my left hand or using the southpaw controls on a controller), I can't play it right because the character is a righty, and it just feels awkward when you shoot or swing with what is supposedly the character's off-hand.

When you switch the controls to southpaw in any game, the character should switch hands to compensate.

Also, left-handed Master Chief.

I don't have a problem with controllers. In fact, I prefer to play with right-handed controls on normal gaming controllers, I even use the guitar controller for Rock Band like a righty. Guess I'm sort of ambi-dextrous XD