Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Messing around with texture packs

5 posts in this topic

Posted

Well I downloaded an emulator yesterday, and after realizing I could edit the textures of the game I decided to have a little fun...

lol1x.png

lol2.png

lol3.png

Basically I edited the stone mask's icon to look like majora's mask. And I gave the great fairy's mask majora's eyes and the moon's mouth :D Now I'm trying to figure out how to change link's tunic and how to make the stone mask actually look like majora's mask, in game.

Posted

Well it's hardly art, but it's pretty cool. I might try doing that sometime. :)

Posted

Well it's hardly art, but it's pretty cool. I might try doing that sometime. :)

Yeah I know it's not art, but I wanted to post it and figured this would be the best forum for it :P

Posted

Yeah, I guess so. It probably would have been moved to either here or the Gaming Zone if it appeared anywhere else. Anyway, good work. I still need to get roms for my N64 emulator. I know where, but I just don't have the time... Well, I do. I just can't be bothered.

Posted

Now I'm trying to figure out how to change link's tunic and how to make the stone mask actually look like majora's mask, in game.

I'm pretty sure you can't do that with textures. What you need to do is change the address that calls for the Stone Mask model and replace it with the one that calls the Majora's Mask model. Don't ask me how to do that.