What's the Best or Worst Zelda Game Made?

168 posts in this topic

Posted

my favorite game is oot and, I think the game that i don't like is... <_< I think...link's adventure, i didnt like the swords and the shilds. :unsure:

Posted

the xp on that game annoyed me and i could never seem to get anywhere, did i say something else was my least favourite earlier? well i mean link's adventure.

The first one's good, i've just got a glithc in my collecters eiditon :(

Posted

I think Wind Waker is probably my favorite Zelda game. It really had its moments, and also I rather liked the graphics. :D Worst...well, I THINK it was Link's Awakening...whichever 2d one it was you had to get exp on XP I couldn't get more than like 10 minutes into that game, unfortunately... <_<

Posted

I so hate Majora's mask... it just doesn't seems right to save the world twice in just three to four days... but its cool to be the little dude (young link) from the start... but i never finishd the game... i thougt to start it over like... an hour ago :P:P just to see if the game is better now... but OoT is so awesome... just the story...

but yesterday, I started to wonder, who is links MOM, she is mentiont in the game, she left the poor boy with the faries to save his ass... but where is the mom

Posted

dead maybe?

the xp one is adventures of link, i didn;t like that one either and couldn;t seem to get anywhere in it....

Posted

actually i played little zelda games... its a bit of a pitty, but i played all the 3d games...

Posted

THAT was it! ^.^ I couldn't find the game cartridge to check the name of the game, so I guessed. :embarrassed: Anyway, same here, I couldn't do a thing with it. Maybe it's because I started growing up with Zelda starting with OoT, but...*shrugs*

Posted

yer, OOT was the first game i played, i still need to go back to some of the others, especially link to the past which i don't think i've played at all as of yet.

Posted

i need to change what i said about majora's mask. I started playing the game again yesterday, and I love it :D

so the worst zelda game now... uhh, i guess... LTTP

Posted

u sure about that, LTTP is most purists (i.e. people who still prefer the 2d games in the original zelda style) favourite game and i've barely heard anything bad about it before.

Hence why im trying to get hold of it at the moment.

Posted

my fave would have to be OoT & MM

Posted

I'm wondering what I have to do to make my dad play MM...he started playing shortly before me, yet he didn't get past even turning back to normal from a Deku Scrub...I beat it 5 times before he's even picked up the controller for it since then!! He said the time stuff was confusing....WE HAVE THE GUIDE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!! :embarrassed: I'm guessing MM is his least favorite then... :rolleyes:

Posted

....*sighs*

Hate to say it but Link's awakening. Oh. my.god.it.was.too.bloody.hard!

Couldn't even get past the level where you have to beat the hawk like thing. So bloody confusin'. It's the first one that I have never beaten in the past.

Wind Waker. It was too darn easy. plus, it looked to cartoony.

Posted

well....OOT!!!! :D....then again,the oracle games were pretty good..they were the first games i got....ARGH!!! Don`t make me choose,please,I`m begging you!! *on knees*...as for the worst,its link`s adventure.Way...too..hard...*wheeze*

Posted

....*sighs*

Hate to say it but Link's awakening. Oh. my.god.it.was.too.bloody.hard!

Couldn't even get past the level where you have to beat the hawk like thing. So bloody confusin'. It's the first one that I have never beaten in the past.

Wind Waker. It was too darn easy. plus, it looked to cartoony.

ya i can't evan get past the hores head guy

and you know what els it's like you kill a boss the first time and it is so hard do it a second time it is not as hard so the more you do somthing the easer it gets for killing bosses