Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Whoever you hate say it here

64 posts in this topic

Posted

The girl that my partner cheated on me with. We had met and she seemed so nice..My boyfriend and her had been friends for as long as he and I had been dating. She had a lot in common with him, but seemed very trustworthy and honest. Inever would have guessed until it was too late. It was just a huge betrayal.. since I had been dating him for well over a year and she knew me.. She started to advance on him during a tough time in our relationship. We eventually got back together and have been so for two years.. but marks like that are very hard to erase.

I don't hate the girl.. but I really, really wish that it all never happened..

Posted

o ok

well at least u r back together

and i dont think i well ever find my dad..............

Posted

i hate people who think that they are the best at everything and rub it in peoples face or people that say rude things about you because you aren't as smart as they are. People who say they have never lied or people that don't stick up for themselves (b/c i have to get in trouble for saying things to the bullies)

Posted

really?

i am smart and dont lie and i am really nice but i NEVER rub it in peoples faces

Posted

I only get to hating people if they are REALLY annoying! I was in this aweful situation last year where I met this girl, and she seemed nice at the beginning of the year. We hung out, then...she started acting all weird and retarded and wouldn't stop calling me, just to say 'hi'! I got so ticked I tried to find other friends...but she was so...clingy! She even kept telling everyone in class that I was her best friend :angry: God I was so mad! Oh well, now she's in a different class and I have new friends...but I sorta feel bad for her in a way, becuase she's in the 'Special Needs' class... :(

Posted

I've had that problem too. >_>

Posted

Me too... :unsure:

Hate is a powerful word, I mean, do you really hate someone for annoying you or something? I think the only people I hate are people who kill others. I mean, we're all human.

Posted

true dat

but i still hate my enemies and people who betrayed me and backstabbed me

i mean i am the nicest yet vulnarable person and everyone betrays me

i hate that.....................................

Posted

I hate you Hyrulian_Master

Posted

since we r friends

just to say this

cuz i barely found this out from my mom yesterday night

i dont have a father :cry:

i dont know who or what my biological father is :cry:

and my step-dad is not really good :cry:

just wanted to say that..............

Are you seirous? :huh::wacko:

Posted

yeah..............

:cry:

Posted

Me too... :unsure:

Hate is a powerful word, I mean, do you really hate someone for annoying you or something? I think the only people I hate are people who kill others. I mean, we're all human.

So, you hate people who kill others huh?

I guess if you hate them, you should hate everyone else too. We are human, like you said. As humans, we sin against God, all of us. To God, a sin is a sin no matter what that sin may be...even murder. So, if you lie, to God it is just as bad as killing someone else. You are doing something against God. So, try not to hate anyone and you'll be just fine.

Posted

Weird explanation....

I just wanna say this: I hate my History teacher!!!! :angry:

Today she told everyone in my group that we are dumb, I hate when teachers do that... it's horrible, I didn't yelled because I cut myelf by accident...

Well, I just wante to say it, it was a really bad class today

Posted

I wanted to kill someone once because of their attitude. But then I thought god will sought them out. God will say 'Yes' or 'N0_0'

Posted

So, you hate people who kill others huh?

I guess if you hate them, you should hate everyone else too. We are human, like you said. As humans, we sin against God, all of us. To God, a sin is a sin no matter what that sin may be...even murder. So, if you lie, to God it is just as bad as killing someone else. You are doing something against God. So, try not to hate anyone and you'll be just fine.

pretty wierdly extreme explanation :wacko:

anyways i dont hate my step-dad anymore

he apoligized to me yesterday night

P.S i still hate my step-brother