Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

LooooOoOOoove?

62 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

'ello.

My mind is so confused right now. There is this girl who really is the most perfect human being i have ever met. I can't stop thinking about her, and it has been like that for quiet some time now. I mean, when we kiss, I can't focus on anything else. She's not only beautiful on the outside (but, oh man, she is too), but our personalities are more or less perfect for eachother. We share so many interests, and taste of music, movies etc. This all sounds great, but as always there are some problems, which kind of pulls me back;

She lives quite far away, like 30 minutes with train. 30 minutes in itself are fine, I guess. But the tickets are around 10 dollars, so it's sort of limited how many times a week I can visit her. The distance, and the fact that almost share no friends, sort of makes me a non-excisting part of her life, apart from the times I get to visit her/she visit me.

I know she has feelings for me too. How strong, I am however not sure about. She tells me that she has feelings for me, and she's always very eager to meat me. On the other hand, she's having a lot of troubles in her life right now, so I might just be an escape.

Edited by eyeoftruth (see edit history)

Posted

In my opinion, if you feel that great around her, and you are pretty sure that it's not just hormones, then [almost] no matter what the cost, go for it.

In your situation, I would go for it. It is actually very hard to find people whom you can feel things like that for. And the cost isn't anything that is really drastic or anything like that (in my opinion). It can be tough, but it's worth it.

As for whether she feels the same for you or not, she definitely does, the question is what are those feelings. I say you should take the chance and continue seeing her, for like I said above, you don't get many second chances in life. Take what you can and make the most of it.

Posted

In my opinion, if you feel that great around her, and you are pretty sure that it's not just hormones, then [almost] no matter what the cost, go for it.

In your situation, I would go for it. It is actually very hard to find people whom you can feel things like that for. And the cost isn't anything that is really drastic or anything like that (in my opinion). It can be tough, but it's worth it.

As for whether she feels the same for you or not, she definitely does, the question is what are those feelings. I say you should take the chance and continue seeing her, for like I said above, you don't get many second chances in life. Take what you can and make the most of it.

Yeah, I'm going to do so :)

Posted

congratulations, mate. You've achieved what many people will never in all there life. You should first take a deep breath and feel thankful for that. THEN you can worry about geographical barriers.

Posted

Man, you lucky dog. ;) I say go for it, for reasons already stated.

Posted

Everything's hormones, it's just a matter of what hormones and why they're being produced...

Posted (edited)

:/ I wish I was sure about this kind of stuff.

Lately I've been having this horrible feeling that I'm gay... Yeah. But the more I think about it... The more real it seems. I would open a topic but just posting this is making me feel ill about the whole situation. I'm not entirely sure yet.

I'm not joking you know.

Edited by Bathykolpian (see edit history)

Posted

:/ I wish I was sure about this kind of stuff.

Lately I've been having this horrible feeling that I'm gay... Yeah. But the more I think about it... The more real it seems. I would open a topic but just posting this is making me feel ill about the whole situation. I'm not entirely sure yet.

I'm not joking you know.

Man, there's really nothing wrong with being gay. Just stay honest with yourself.

Posted

Yeah, I know... It's just weird. I really have no idea whether I am or not though, that's the problem.

Anyway, how are things with you?

Posted

Yeah, I know... It's just weird. I really have no idea whether I am or not though, that's the problem.

Oh, they're pretty good. I'm gonna see her tomorrow :) We'll see how it goes.

Posted

Oh, they're pretty good. I'm gonna see her tomorrow :) We'll see how it goes.

Best of luck!

Posted

Best of luck!

Posted

Think of two men having sex.

I'll give you a minute.

Did you get a boner?

if so, you're either gay or bisexual.

oh, wait. is it tomorrow yet? how'd it go? Or has it not happened yet?

Posted

:/ No boner.

Man and woman having sex.

No boner.

Woman and woman having sex.

No boner.

I think I'm just immune to all kinds of human interaction.

Does this make me Jesus?

Posted

:/ No boner.

Man and woman having sex.

No boner.

Woman and woman having sex.

No boner.

I think I'm just immune to all kinds of human interaction.

Does this make me Jesus?

Try man/woman and animal next. XD, jk