Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wii-exclusive Zelda one year in the works

24 posts in this topic

Posted

And the waiting begins again... ^_^

Posted

Man, and I haven't even completed Twilight Princess, yet! But I'm not going to be bothered until I get a good look at it.

Posted

ocarina didn't take quite as long as twilight princess, but it was still eagerly awaited for quite some time.

and as for a blast to the past, i rnadomly downloaded the original legend of zelda onto my wii despite the fact i have the collectors edition :P

Posted

Why would you want to download a game which you already have? A waste of money I say....

Posted

If you wanted, you could have played the Collectors Edition in your Wii... :mellow:

Posted

[quote name='gingerlink' post='20444' date='Dec 12 2006, 08:53 PM']expect the first trailer at e3 2007, o wait, didn't e3 die? well sometime around then in that case...[/quote]

I have the PERFECT IDEA!

It should have either WW's Graphics, or TP'S Graphics, should be based around the Original, but go a little bit more.
I KNOW! THIS Zelda game should combine all the Console Zeldas into one game! Then they can make a game of the Same name for the DS, which chronicles the adventues of the Handheld Links.

I think that would work Nicely...

Hey! I know what to do! To pass the time until it's Launch, we should Discuss what we think this New game should be about! the Mods can post new Info, whil,e we keep on discussing? what do you think, Gingerlink? :huh: *awaiting Reply*

Posted

i reckon the new game should be completely removed from the others, start afresh but keep the essence of brilliance that makes Zelda brilliant. Keep Zelda in it, but have someone else other than ganondorf (or vaati for that matter), someone new and have it so you can't actually see which way the storyline's heading (you could tell a couple of dungeons ahead in twilight princess, but it was more complex than usual).

also, my pet peeve with twilight princess? there weren't enough darknuts! 3? and no chance to fight them again? you're joking!

Posted

oooo that will be interesting ...

Posted

[quote name='gingerlink' post='22222' date='Dec 28 2006, 11:00 PM']also, my pet peeve with twilight princess? there weren't enough darknuts! 3? and no chance to fight them again? you're joking![/quote]

There was a Darknut at the very bottom of the Cave of Ordeals. And I'm pretty sure you could do that as much as you wanted?