Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wii-exclusive Zelda one year in the works

24 posts in this topic

Posted

According to Game Informer Magazine, Nintendo has been hard at work for a year now developing a Zelda game exclusively for the Nintendo Wii. This Zelda would be designed from the ground up directly for the Wii to fully take advantage of the controls and new architecture. While Twilight Princess is available on the Wii, it was originally designed for the Gamecube which limits some aspects of the game. This shouldn't be too much of a surprise and we have no idea how far along the game is, but it is nice to know that development has begun.

Posted

well i hope its realeased soon, otherwise they might start planning to bring it out on the [b]next[/b] generation of consoles

Posted

HHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYY

Anouther Zelda game JEEEEEJJJJ. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hey Mr. ZuZu The Magic Cow: Are you from Iceland - Ertu fr

Posted

[quote]Hey Mr. ZuZu The Magic Cow: Are you from Iceland - Ertu fr

Posted

[quote name='Daniel' post='20415' date='Dec 12 2006, 09:32 PM']HHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYY

Anouther Zelda game JEEEEEJJJJ. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hey Mr. ZuZu The Magic Cow: Are you from Iceland - Ertu fr

Posted

Does "ertu fra island" mean "Are you from Iceland", or "Er du fra Island" on Norwegiane. I think norwegian and Icelandic is quit similar... I bet it will take atlist 3-5 years before the new zelda game will come. Just think about how long they used developing Tp..

Posted

Now how many years will it take them to release this one and that includes the inevitable delays that will happen before the game is released.

Posted

I'm happy that Twilight Princess is out now. I can now howl! OOOHH!!!!! Is that a howl? Oh well! :D

Posted

expect the first trailer at e3 2007, o wait, didn't e3 die? well sometime around then in that case...

Posted

Wow can't we just be happy with the games we have for the year being.....

Posted

YES!!!!

I can't wait!!!! :D :D :D

Posted

I wonder if they are ganna keep him Right handed like the Wii TP or keep him left handed like hes supposed be..

Posted

Excellent, excellent.......Now I wonder if this is going to be the Zelda MMORPG everyone's been speculating about....or if it will be a traditional one....... :rolleyes:

Posted

[quote name='gingerlink' post='20444' date='Dec 12 2006, 12:53 PM']expect the first trailer at e3 2007, o wait, didn't e3 die? well sometime around then in that case...[/quote]
E3 isnt dead. People just have to be from a big gaming site/business to go now. So, normal people like us? We cant go.
[quote name='Loserkid' post='20515' date='Dec 13 2006, 12:26 PM']I wonder if they are ganna keep him Right handed like the Wii TP or keep him left handed like hes supposed be..[/quote]
He was made right handed for the Wii for obvious reasons, so he'll HAVE to stay that way.

Posted

oh man a zelda mmorpg would not work for zelda lol
but i hope they take at least 3 years with this, when you think about it nintendo does better without a rush for time, ocarina, best game ever, took them like, about as long as TP i believe? possibly longer, and TP even though i havent played it is supposedly awesome and it took them like 4 years, MM took 2, was short but lots of side quests so yeah, and TWW, well that took 2 ish years and it turned out to be the shortest zelda ever! had the mastersword the second day! <_<

so i think we should all enjoy TP and obsess over it like we (or at least me) did with ocarina back in 98/99!! and after we've completed EVERYTHING in tp we can anticipate the next one :)