Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Yoshi Touch and Go is greatest game of all time says man with hat.

12 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

It has been reported that a man with a hat has voted Yoshi Touch and Go best game of all time. The man himself had this to say, "Ermmm I liek eet.". Journalists say it is the greatest game by far due to it's never ending marathon stage and repetitive strain injury producing gameplay. "I liek the bit that goes up and then down after you draw on the screen. I think they're called smoke balls." the man continues, expressing his deep lust for burgers afterwards which we cannot show to you at this time.

Critics say this man is an idiot but the government says otherwise. Barack O Bama had this to say, "He is teh smartest giy in teh world and you know it. Critics are booo!". He was then knighted for this statement and given a seat of honor in the Kool Katz Klub and a free hat for being, as they put it, 'The Koolest guy ever to behold out Katz".

Then the cat played the fiddle and the cow jumped over the moon, which was not as interesting as you think as the cow was thrown off into deep space by various gravitational forces.

It's all a very bad business and there is only one person to blame; The man in the hat.

In other news, a man in a hat has been found dead in a lake.

Discuss.

Edited by Bathykolpian (see edit history)

Posted

I never really played Yoshi Touch and Go. I heard it was good, but I just never got it.

Posted

Was the man in the hat wearing a mask?

Posted

Then the cat played the fiddle and the cow jumped over the moon, which was not as interesting as you think as the cow was thrown off into deep space by various gravitational forces.

lul

Posted (edited)

Was the man in the hat wearing a mask?

I don't believe he was.

Don't joke here, this is serious business.

Edited by Bathykolpian (see edit history)

Posted

If it was serious business, why does it look so fake, and why would you have put that the man in a hat died in a lake? His dying does not have anything to do with the article.

Posted

Yes, but it delays any questions as to how this man's existence can be confirmed.

Posted

Precisely. Anyway, it was a joke. I think you should have been able to tell by the huge amounts of blatantly impossible events detailed that it was fake.

Posted

I did. I was just pointing out how it wasn't serious business at all.

Well, really, to tell the truth, I do sometimes have a hard time telling when people are being sarcastic, but I do think it was pretty obvious with this one.

Also, Claire, you're welcome.

Posted

I thought the level of far-fetchededness (am makin' new words) was enough to convince you that it was fake. And I thought that you would guess that it wasn't serious for the same reason and, therefore, know that I was being sarcastic.

Posted

But....

I just said I did!

Posted

Yoshi touch and go is an evil game. I spent over 50 hours on it to max out the scores possible. In every area. I haven't been able to look at it since