Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Angry Video Game Nerd VS Zero Punctuation

28 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I'm sure we all know about them both but which one do you prefer? They are both ranting gamers and are both made for comedy purposes but, I'll ask again, which one is better?

The Angry Video Game Nerd

Zero Punctuation

Edited by Teto (see edit history)

Posted

Zero Punctuation is the obvious choice here.

Posted

Yeah, I think so too but I've only just seen it and thought I'd see what everybody else thinks.

Posted

I only watched about 50 seconds of zero punctuation and...it wasn't funny.Nerd on the other hand,I'd be lucky if I didn't piss myself to death.(Even my dad likes him and it's kinda hard to make him laugh)

Posted

AVGN ftw

Posted

You lot have no taste in comedy. Zero Punctuation is hilarious if you've played the game. Some aren't all that amusing but trust me, they're good.

Posted

everyone has a different taste in comedy,your just gonna have to accept that.(when I'm mad,I sound more logical,don't ask why)

Posted

Well your opinion is wrong and you should change it to suit my needs.

(I'm just testing to see how much more logical I can make you)

How much of Zero Punctuation did you even watch? Did you watch any of the ones about games you like / have played?

Posted

I only watched about 2.

1 on the console wars(PS3,Xbox360,Wii)

and guitar hero 4

and also teto,why bother make me more irritated,my life was superb then it just took a nosedive from seeing 1 thing happen.I'm sorry to share that with you.

Posted

I'm not accepting your apology.

Anyway, watch the Brawl one. It's quite funny. But I admit that you have different tastes than me and can't handle grown up comedy. I've grown to accept these things, you know? Anyway, I just want somebody to like me. *sobs* *cuts wrist*

Anyway, I'll get the poll up. I just wanted to have a bit of discussion before anybody cast judgement as people might vote for one or the other without even trying the videos. I just want to get some reliable results. ;)

Posted

I'm not accepting your apology.

I didn't ask for it.At least I think I didn't

Posted

I don't know either. I just wanted to be fun and spontaneous.

I failed miserably, didn't I?

Anyway, don't post again unless you have something to add. I don't want any more spam in my topic that isn't my own.

Posted (edited)

Btw,I saw the Brawl video,not funny.He did make alot of sense and some of the scenes made me go"Yea,that was an ass to unlock"but i don't like him as much as Nerd

Edited by The Nintendo Nerd (see edit history)

Posted

Hmm. I guess it's your flawed sense of humour then.

Never mind then. You're a lost cause. Fierce Muffin, on the other hand, knows what comedy is. Thank God for him and the various other people who love Zero Punctuation but are too busy with their lives and friends to even be on this forum.

Posted (edited)

I think I can explain the reason why you don't like Nerd.

Nerd tries to focus on nostalgic games.Cause back then when we first played them,we went"wow this is the best game ever"but when we look at it today,we go"what a piece of crap"

zero punctuation,however,talks about more recent games like Brawl,MGS4 and CoD,but he explains the downsides toward each game,making them sound horrible.

Edited by The Nintendo Nerd (see edit history)