It's my turn to speak my mind.

27 posts in this topic

Posted

I know what you mean. And here's the thing: I am changing. It happened so quickly that I still don know exactly what's going on. Last Thursday, as I was reflecting on how I could better myself, I figured it out. It's hard to explain, but I just kind of understood who I am, who I could be, and who I want to be. So, I started working on it. I slowly began making my way out of my shell. Then, last weekend just broke it. My shell shattered, and I was exposed. It hurt at first, but now things seem to be beginning to get better.

So, change. I'm being a bit more social.

Posted

Well, I guess I'll go now.

I feel I'm doing fine now. Sure, I'm lazy, but I have a good time, what between Bowling, Internet, Games, Friends, Manga, etc.

Come to think of it, looking at that, I probably like grounding myself in the imaginary.

But, as well, I love reality. At this point it's really fun, what with hanging out with friends at school and all.

I think I can only say the only horrible time for me was Grade 8. Ughhhhh. *Shudders* Looking back, I think she may have been a great teacher, but then, I hated her. Me and my Grade 8 her didn't get along much.

But I'm fine now. I've got this speech problem ever since I had some cold, but It's getting better now. I really think I've hit that high point in my life.

Posted

:D that's really good

Posted

Calm down man why you get so aggressive.

I never directly said my life sucks all I said is that I had similar problems to Arcanelord.

I've shrunk it :P

Back to Arcanelord any news?

OffTopic> You asked what am I worth and although I didn't say it I haven't liked you <OffTopic

Posted

@Bolero: I remember you. Vaguely....

About the starcraft/bowling thing, I actually do call friends before I'd play video games 99% of the time. (Although, for lack of a better option, we often end up playing games...)

Also, I have hobbies and stuff, but I don't get enough free time. Too much homework, chores, responsiblities, etc.

About having a girlfriend... Thats what I'm doing. Waiting for the right one. I want a girlfriend, of course, but I'm patient.

@Dustin: I'm not bad.... Although I agree that I should shape up a bit.

Just a little bit of clarification: I like being social. That's not my problem. I just usually don't have a reason to socialize. Not because I don't want to, or I'm too nervous... It's usually just that the person isn't the type of friend I want to have. I'm concious of what people think of me, but I'm a lot better. I'm pretty confident that I won't seem like a jerk or a fool... Most of the time...

@Taco: I never complained about my life. It's good. I just said that it's uneventful. Admitedly I'd rather have a more exciting life, but I'm fine.

Posted

Vaguely isn't good enough lol.

Yeah I'm just accounting on what my brother used to do i thought you might have similar problems but I guess I was half right :P

Anyway always be patient about a girlfriend you might only get one in 5 years so just think if you don't get a girlfriend this year just remember you've got your whole life ahead of you.

Posted

I have some problems to at least you have some courage I have so many problems I wish I could say them but I will never be able to which makes me lash out at people when they push me to far but I try t be as nice as I can be to others and I'm also lazy like many of u although I didn't start getting till I got my laptop now I'm usually inside on but what I really want say is you can't just expect something to happen you have to make it happen so good luck with your life arcenlord

Posted

Thats true misa but what if you can't be in control.

Posted

Hey hey. I remember this thread.... Thanks Misa, but I think I'm on the right track now. :)

Posted

Hello Bolero I remember you :)

ah I might've missed him :(

anyways, if theres one thing i've learnt from life, its that good times come and go, as do the bad times, if you feel your stuck in a hard time, just bear with it, it'll soon be over and things will get better again soon. if you continually try to change yourself for the better, or do things to make your life better, it will become better... but it is alot of work, but totally worth it.

Posted

Thanks Zuzu. :)

I really don't need this thread anymore. I'm all good now. I still appreciate it, though.

(I'm not implying you should close it, just that I'm doing fine. I'm content with my life for the most part.)

Posted

I have one thing to add, it's a song lyric I remembered while reading this post:

'Cause it's a good life,

So why ya'll trippin'?

The good life slippin' away.

I really don't remember who sings it, but yeah. There ya go. :)