Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Invader Zim..

119 posts in this topic

Posted

Sounds good to me. . .

Posted

:P Yes, yes, back to the Zimmy goodness.

And Soi... I LOVE YOOOOU. *attacks*

>>.. Uhm... What are your opinions upon the fan-made seires coming up?

Posted

fan made? where are they?

i want to see them :D

Posted

And Soi... I LOVE YOOOOU. *attacks*

OOOOOOOOOOK.....now thats scary. well it is from a black mage, my half job

Posted

Fan made series? I think that would be awesome! Although nothing can compete to the real series, I think it would be a massively awesome idea!

Posted

That would be cool.

Posted

Well, y`see, they're trying to make all the episodes that never got completed, like Mopiness of Doom, and a few ideas of their own. The voices right now are terrible, but the animation is cute. They oughta tell me to come over.... I mean, there's only one thing done, the preview. It's rather funny, if I say so myself. Gir needs to be a bit more... careful, though...

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/37915936/

Posted

Well, y`see, they're trying to make all the episodes that never got completed, like Mopiness of Doom, and a few ideas of their own. The voices right now are terrible, but the animation is cute. They oughta tell me to come over.... I mean, there's only one thing done, the preview. It's rather funny, if I say so myself. Gir needs to be a bit more... careful, though...

That short was actually pretty cool! The animation was awesome, but I think Gir went a little too far though near the end :embarrassed:

Posted

Nice Sig ZeldaWii!

Posted

i love invader Zim its my FFFAAAAAAVVVVvvvooorrrrit show!

no wait thats my favorit show no! look its my favorit show!!!!!!\i didt know there was a fan made series coming out that awlsome!

Posted

In guess Billy & Mandy is the closest thing to Zim on now. . .

Posted

In guess Billy & Mandy is the closest thing to Zim on now. . .

Yeah...although that is a pretty funny show (zim is better)! They do show Invader Zim on YTV, but its on at like 12:00 midnight :huh: Thats why I bought the three voumes :)

And thanks GoronMerchant for the comment on my sig :)

Posted

Uhm... Fun fact: Billy is also voiced by the same voice actor as Zim's. And Dagget's, from Angry Beavers. Woo.

Posted

I like the episode were Dib is recording Zim eating waffles and a crapload of robots crash into his room and destroy everything and run out.I laughed my ass off.

Posted

That was good.I do agree that the voices need work,though.I can't wait to see more of this.