Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Really stupid warns.

21 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Saw the post. Methinks Doubleagent should look at this.

I read that, and also "How to boost your confidence." Good articles.

What with this and Uncyclopedia, It's got me thinking: Are you into Encyclopedias, Teto?

Edited by The Minish Link (see edit history)

Posted

Saw the post. Methinks Doubleagent should look at this.

I hate jokes at my school. They're all "yo mama" "yo face" jokes. Oh and gay jokes. Everytime you say one thing people call you gay. Oh and the ever so popular "that's what she said."

Posted (edited)

But, the person who started the argument did not get punished. (I won't mention any names, Teto) He was being his usual, stupid self, and insulted me, so I called him an A-hole. (I censored it, so some mod can't warn me for that too.)

You do know that this topic in itself is insulting. You could have puppying put it nicer because you're hardly going to get anywhere by insulting me further. I also find it rich that you think you're smarter than anybody here. Maybe Flame Sage but that's it, and only a little. You don't seem to have simply common sense. All I did was say 'Don't flatter yourself' as a joke. Then you call me an asshole. I don't see why you would even find it insulting. The fact you were so quick to retaliate doesn't go well for your character.

I know I'm going to get told off / warned for this but what the hell. Get the puppy out and be a noob somewhere else. If you can't stand the way things are, go somewhere else where you can. You merely exist here to annoy and whine and frankly, I'm sick of it. I'll puppying trash you again, I don't care anymore. I'm sick of seeing simple retardation manifested in post form, and every single time, my eyes are drawn to the avatar I helped to make for you, which you still don't seem to respect. Every time I reach out an olive branch of peace and maybe make a simple joke that I would make with anybody else, you don't get it. You suddenly think I'm trying to attack you. I'm trying to be nice and helpful, but you can't leave what's in the past in the past. You have to keep digging up old grudges and I feel sorry for you solely on that fact. It's a shame that you can't let something like that go and move on because it's something you're going to face in life no matter what you do and knowing you, you're going to see this alot. So if you can't take the heat; get out of the kitchen. it's that simple. Leave if you don't like it here, we wont miss you, I doubt any of us really liked you anyway, you're one of the lowest rated members on the site and you don't seem to get the hint. I don't understand why you're still here. What is it? Denial that you're hated here? The fact that you like the site? Simple stupidity? What is it? I personally would go for either A or C.

Seriously, Doubleagent. Get a grip and choose now. Will you stay here and continue to struggle with those who hate you or will you leave and find somewhere you actually fit in?

Edit: Call it harsh, but it's my opinion.

Edited by Teto (see edit history)

Posted

:offtopic: What, Dustin got warned? How can he? He's the admin!

Posted

When was this? I see no post about this!

Posted

I really wish you would have simply spoken to me personally about this. You created an entire topic to tell the world(or the whole forum), and thus hostility started in a way it shouldn't have. I was a problem with me warning you, so talk to me. Let this be a message for others as well.

As for why I warned you, read the description. "Watch your language, and be kind."

Teto wasn't prompting you into hostility. Pay attention to his posts to see that he doesn't say this just to you, but to everyone. His sense of humor is different than yours. Respect that.

PM me if you have any further problems with my warnings.

:moderated: