Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reggie Fils-Aime Talks Spirit Tracks.

30 posts in this topic

Posted

[quote name='Arcanelord' post='213897' date='Apr 2 2009, 07:26 PM']I do. I'm not telling though. :unsure:[/quote]
Really now?

Oh well our loss.

Posted

*zippermouth* :P

Posted

*unzips* Well? :zelda:

Posted

[quote name='zeldafancs' post='213898' date='Apr 2 2009, 06:27 PM']Oh come on [u]Arcanine[/u]lord![/quote]

I see what you did there, Growlithe.

Posted

[quote name='Fierce Muffin' post='213933' date='Apr 2 2009, 06:55 PM']I see what you did there, Growlithe.[/quote]
Thanks so much Fierce Muffs :zelda:

Posted

You pok

Posted

:offtopic: Now, back on topic, I think that having Spirit Tracks being a DSi Enhanced game would be in Nintendo's best interests because Zelda is a popular series and they could benefit from marketing the DSi in that way. But I'm upgrading this Sunday so don't listen to me.

Posted

I hope it's fake from what i seen it throws away so much of what made zelda games zelda Games If Fans dont like it it will jsut be put into the non Canon Bin like when that company bought the rights to make those three games

Posted

Spirit Tracks = Fake
Letters from the Past = Real

You just wait and see. :unsure:

Posted

Oh Dustin... :P

Posted

That's right people. You heard it from the big man/woman himself/herself. (Dustin, you really need to make up your mind....)

Posted

Spirit Tracks is due out later this year, so YLA shouldn't have to wait too long to be proven wrong.

Posted

We'll see about that.

Also, SirJ I did read your post. That's not arguing, just a statement.

Posted

[quote name='Young Link Addict' post='214026' date='Apr 3 2009, 12:58 PM']Also, SirJ I did read your post. That's not arguing, just a statement.[/quote]
I read it as well. "doggiepooing" kind of offends me.

Spirit Tracks will, whether it's good or bad, be interesting. I'm looking forward to learning more about it.

Posted

Ugg...what's with all this talk of it being fake? I claim bullcrap on fake. It's real, no doubt about it...I don't see why Nintendo would show this at GDC if it really was someone's idea of a joke. Obviously it's also still in development (They haven't decided on a..er...decisive name yet). I give it Fall 2009 to Early 2010 release. Somewhere inbetween there sounds about right.

And also, don't you find it to be a little extreme if not only Nintendo of Japan but also Nintendo of America to be behind the joke at the same time? That'd be even more extreme than that Zelda trailer IGN did last year.

Hehe, I'm still chuckling over SSBB Hardcore....

P.S. I seem to end alot of topics, don't I?