Followers 0

Welcoming all gay people.

134 posts in this topic

Posted

lol, she was utterly confused.

D:<<<<<<<<<<<<<

BETRAYOOOOOOOOOOR

Yooooooou liar.

You said that YOOOOOOOOOU had a girlfriend! That's funnier than the time Dillan broke his scooter by doing a bunny hop. Stop making jokes, like, now.

I think I see now, why you didn't want me on here any more. I seriously DO think you might be leaning towards the homosexual regions of life.

You don't make jokes about stuff like anal, Connor. Just...

Just no.

Posted (edited)

What?

FreckleFart?

I knew you thought you were cool because you use overused memes and steal identities...

But you think you're cool because you make fun of homosexuals too?

It never ends, this @#$%.

Sahaqiel

Edited by Sahaqiel (see edit history)

Posted

This is what it's going to be at my school for a long time now. I hate to say it, but I'm going to have to deny my homosexuality at school. People just don't get it.

Also, I did have a girlfriend, I just decided not to tell you because of:

1. Emily, you told her I wanted to get in her pants.

2. Jamie, you told everyone I liked her.

3. Gemma, you laughed at me and told me you thought she looked weird.

4. Simmy, you told her brother, she didn't want her family to know. I think you also told my sister.

see a pattern here?

Posted

Not even cool, man...

Also, Bond, are you bisexual or homosexual?

I'm really confused.

Also, as long as you act like you always have been, you should be fine.

Who cares if you're not heterosexual?

It doesn't matter to a friendship.

Like Ganny and his pals.

We're all just a bunch of people enjoying life.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Exactly.

And I am homosexual, I never had any attraction to women and I really only went out with them because everybody else was doing it.

Posted

No, I'm not gay because of it being the "in" thing.

Posted

Oh, sweet!

I've reached a milestone. I'm now hated by more people over the Internet than I am in my own little life!

That's pretty cool.

Oh, OH, OH! Let me run something by you, Saha...

Isn't "cool" basically a difference of opinion? And the joke about me making jokes about homosexuality?

Come ON. Even by MY standards, that's low. I may be a wannabe troll on the interwebs, and I may try a little too hard to fit in, but jeez, I at least try to respect ANYONE's choices, as long as it's not a personal attack on me. Homosexuality, gender, and race are three things I take seriously. I'm not kidding.

And Connor:

1. Emily. I remember Zain making a bigger deal of that than I did. and it was PRIMARY SCHOOL. I WAS TWELVE. People act like that in times like that, Connor. And there's always a time to get over anything. Now's that time.

2. Jamie. I honestly don't remember telling anyone. And if I did, once again, it was PRIMARY SCHOOL.

3. Gemma. Wasn't that just my opinion? If you respect who you are, make your own choices and don't let anybody else affect what it is that YOU WANT. Again, primary school.

4. Simmy. Okay, fine, you've got me on that one. But you're the one who talked to me about it not that long ago and called her a popular princess, or princess, or whatever. You obviously weren't 100% satisfied on that note.

Now, you could have told me you had a girlfriend, Connor, and I wouldn't have cared, really. I've matured enough since that last incident to respect what other people think.

But really. Is this whole "you being gay" thing just an Internet act, or are you serious?

Oh, wait...

Actually, I'd kind of prefer it if you didn't tell me. It's just...

I still have that tendency to talk a LITTLE too much.

So anyway, guys. Just think about that paragraph. Saha, I know you don't like me, but the past, is, well, the past. I heard a saying today, at school...

"When arguing with anybody, put aside past events, and focus on solving the current one."

It was something like that, anyway. But you've got enough logic inside that brain of yours to figure it out.

I don't want to drag on forever, like this, but once again...

Does the past really matter?

~FreckleFart

Posted

The past may not matter now, but from past experience I'm not telling you what I do in my personal life anymore.

Posted (edited)

I never disliked you, (only your methods), and I wasn't exactly serious.

Cool is a difference in opinion, which is why I don't deal with trying to be it.

It's the thought that you think you're cool for certain things you do that is irritating.

Making fun in a forum that has "SERIOUS MODE ON" on it isn't exactly wise and could easily be offensive.

Admittedly, the polygon I call my brain was putting a face on that made me feel like trolling.

So I, rather, the face, trolled you a bit.

Sorry 'bout that.

As for the past, it should matter; it's a concrete reminder about how you should do things right.

When Edison was called a failure because of his unsuccessful work on the lightbulb, he said, "I didn't fail. I just found a thousand ways not to make a light bulb. But I only need one way that works."

Something like that.

Learning from past mistakes is very important.

Calling out past errors isn't.

While this thread is active, I'd like to point out that it doesn't really serve much purpose other than to shove homosexuals deeper in the closet.

It all seems like a joke, really.

All in favor of locking?

Sahaqiel

Edited by Sahaqiel (see edit history)

Posted

Aye.

Posted

You know, father, you're really good at lying, I must say

Posted

THE REAL PROBLEM IS SOMEWHERE, GAYS ARE GETTING MARRIED

Posted

Rokai, there's nothing wrong with homosexuals marrying.

Now gtfo before you get warned for hate posting. ;/

Sahaqiel

Posted

Well that got confusing for a bit...

but it's okay to be gay. There's more gay around this site than most think... I know dozens but many haven't made it known.

Posted

I know dozens but many haven't made it known.

;D