I'm going on strike

38 posts in this topic

Posted

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

you got me

Faggot.

I guess I did, and all you can do is troll at me like a little 12 year old moron.

And you, dumbass, fail at life.

Someone ban this idiot.

Posted

Alright, my turn to voice my opinion. Figurehead, please don't start doing that idiotic thing called trolling, especially not here, in this thread.

Everybody, I agree that people need to stop picking on YLA and other members. We should all just try and be civilized here.

And Dustin, this is what I have to say to you. You have run this brilliant website as best as possible, and for that I thank you. I do have to say that considering the fact that this is the internet, you must remember that there will always be someone that wants to ruin the experiences of others while hiding behind the shield of the Internet. All you can do is try and moderate them to the best of their power and continue to put down any problems that may arise. It's certainly not a job for just anybody, and the fact that you did it for this long has earned you a great amount of respect in my eyes.

So thank you for everything you have done, and know that your work is appreciated.

Posted

Figurehead, knock off all those immature and unnecessary posts. :( I would warn you for it, but it seems you've been warned three times today...maybe you haven't noticed...

Dustin, I'm sure you know that running a Zelda site isn't for profit; it is for the love if Zelda. As for rewards, it may not seem like it, but many members have come to love and appreciate you and hyrule.net. Remember: most of us are teenagers that sometimes take things for granted even in real life. This site doesn't suck...it might seem that way to you because you have so many ideas for the site-and that's good. As for staff, I know I'm one of the least helpful. If you see anyone with many helpful traits that will help this site, go ahead and give the person my position. If that happens, i wont take it personal at all. :)

I know you are feeling stressed and frustrated with some of us and the site. You need some time for yourself. Take your mind off hyrule for a while if it truly stresses you out.

Posted

I guess I did, and all you can do is troll at me like a little 12 year old moron.

And you, dumbass, fail at life.

Someone ban this idiot.

-_-' And you're stooping to his level. He wants replies; why else would he act like that? Just ignore him, and if it pisses you off that much, report him and be done with it.

Please guys, let's try to keep this civil, shall we? This is probably one of the reasons Dustin left. Blah blah blah, Troll comes and bashes party, then normal users get mad and troll back, and it goes back and forth and etc. etc. etc.

I really don't know anything yet, as I just got here, but Dustin would probably appreciate it if we all stopped this nonsense.

Posted

This thread is amusing, please continue.

Posted

Dang. I just sent all my Karma a few minutes ago... Most of you guys deserve Karma for these posts... :)

And yeah, Figurehead really should stop. Nobody likes a troll.

And Dustin, I know for sure I'm in the category for broken promises about helping out, and for that I apologize. I know this is untrue, but I feel this is entirely my fault. I've been lazy and uncaring, and haven't been as nice as I usually am and should be. I'm willing to take the blame for this... At least, a large chunk of it. Could you forgive me? Could you all forgive me?

Posted

who is this taco

NICE ONE DUSTIN! xD!

I simply let users know that they were faggots. It's up to you guys to make a big deal about it or not. It's like you want to be trolled or something. Using the word "faggot" is not trolling.

But yes, this is a great circle jerk. Let's continue.

You = noob. Noobs use the term faggot. Faggot = insult. Insults = flame. Flames = eventual flame war. Flame wars = started by faggot noobs.

Thank you.

Posted

You = noob. Noobs use the term faggot. Faggot = insult. Insults = flame. Flames = eventual flame war. Flame wars = started by faggot noobs.

Thank you.

xD It's the ciiircle of liiiiiiife!