Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Swine flu

39 posts in this topic

Posted

or play pandemic 2

Posted

Funny that, I'm playing it now. And surprise! Madagascar and indonesia were the only regions left after my rampage

RAAARRRWWW

Posted

That's because Madagascar is the hardest to infect RAWR

Posted

I started a new one and the only region not infected now is argentina.

I smashed everyone except them this game.

Posted

I bet your playing on relaxed!

;P

Posted

Nope, I did it on normal. Virus and I got all the transport and drug immunes first.

Then I left it for a bit to spread to different areas and put in some tier 3 and 4 stuff

Easy...

Posted

Man, you're pro.

Posted

Pah, I just got all the contries!

:D

on Normal.

Posted

cool, I used to play it a few years ago but I sucked. I thought it would be fun to play tonight and this is the best I have played so far. i'm finished playing it tonight though. 3 games is enough

Posted

I was infected with a virus that was much worse than swine flu. Thankfully, I got it out in time.

Posted

I was infected with a virus that was much worse than swine flu. Thankfully, I got it out in time.

yeah, then you got lucky :)

Posted

Pork needs to be heated to at least 71'degrees before being eaten.

Or else...swine flu.

Well, it probably isn't serious, since you know...we survived the Black Death and other flu's back when we did not have good health technology.

Well, I suppose I'll be moving to eastern Canada.

Posted

My dad says that the swine flu in nothing more than a normal flu except that it can kill like 1,000 babies and old people. (dear god I hope it doesn't get to my grandma.) but if you have a strong immune system, it shouldn't kill you. you'll just be sick for a few days or a week or something. They are going to have the vaccine for it like in a few weeks. That's all I know.

Posted (edited)

Swine Flu is transmitted like normal flu: Coughing, sneezing, licking someone's snot. It is not transmitted via dinner if you cook it properly (cooking it improperly opens you up to other diseases as well though).

Reading up on the Black Death is a 'fun' read. A quarter of the human population was knocked out from that. Scary.

I can't help but feel like the Swine Flu is being over-hyped to distract us from other issues.

Edited by Dustin (see edit history)

Posted

Also, about 98 people died each day in the U.S. from the normal flu (or so I heard) that's 36,000 people a year, so far, there have hardly been any deaths related to swine flu in these last three weeks.

:|