Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Worst Fan Fiction in History

28 posts in this topic

Posted

I would participate in that movie.

I would be...

Uh...

Man, I don't think I could be any of those people.

Eff...

Maybe Hairgrid.

It'll be like a Shakespearean play, where everyone says double entendres, only they keep a straight face.

Sahaqiel

Posted

I-... I can't read Chapter 3.

I'm laughing WAY too hard. XXXXD

Posted

It gets better later where it's barely readable. (The first while was proofread by her friend.)

Posted

This story=epic fail. I'm finding the gothic crap hilarious, and how she's telling preps to stop flaming.

Posted (edited)

This is quite brilliant. Only on chapter 2. Not sure if the best line is "But then, I heard my friends call me and I had to go away" or "The next day I woke up in my bedroom". What happened in between? WHERE DID SHE GO AWAY TO?

EDIT: I take it back. Is chapter 4 among greatest literature ever written? Yes, yes it is.

Edited by AarghZombies (see edit history)

Posted

"In the Great Hall, I ate some Count Chocula cereal with blood instead of milk, and a glass of red blood. Suddenly someone bumped into me. All the blood spilled over my top."

:|

Sahaqiel

Posted (edited)

I put on my clothes all huffily and then stomped out. Draco ran out even though he was naked. He had a really big you-know-what but I was too mad to care. I stomped out and did so until I was in Vampire’s classroom where he was having a lesson with Professor Snape and some other people.

β€œVAMPIRE POTTER, YOU MOTHERF***ER!” I yelled.

Chapter 8.

AN: stop flassing ok! if u do den u r a prep!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX666XXXXXXXXXXX

Everyone in the class stared at me and then Draco came into the room even though he was naked and started begging me to take him back.

β€œEbony, it’s not what you think!” Draco screamed sadly.

Best literature ever.

I ran out of the room and into the Forbidden Forest where I had lost my virility to Draco and then I started to bust into tears.
Edited by HylianForrunner (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

He chased her with his penis.

My favorite part:

β€œCUM NOW!1!” Preacher McGongel yielded. We did guiltily. We left the room putting on our clothes. Snoop garbed the caramel and put it in his pocket.

β€œHey what the puppy!111” Vampire shooted angrily.

This part:

"Snoop garbed the caramel and put it in his pocket"

I laughed at the first time. But I didn't know what it meant. Then I figured out it meant

"Snoop grabbed the camera and put it in his pocket"

And it become infinitely funnier.

Sahaqiel

Edited by Sahaqiel (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

So I started reading it, and I didn't get very far. It started to get boring. The jokes about it were funnier than the story itself. Or at least it seemed like it, because the really funny parts were few and far between.

Someone should just make a highlight reel type thing.

Edited by Chameleon (see edit history)

Posted

Yeah, it starts to get boring after the 20th time she's slit her wrists.

Posted

It's really rather repititious, but it manages to make me laugh the just about the whole way through.

(I don't think I spelled "repititious" right...)

Posted

It's really rather repititious, but it manages to make me laugh the just about the whole way through.

(I don't think I spelled "repititious" right...)

Well, girl who wrote this is obviously a fangirl. Gothic or not, she's just the same as all the other fangirls. They ALL have that same... Fanaticism. They all have a guy they think is hot, and they ALL write things about them being with that guy.

...And they're all... Weird...

Like this one friend I had. A friend and I went into a chatroom where she was rping with some of her friends. Then I was suddenly, according to her, Prince Adder(Adder was my rp name), and my friend was King Seth.

...We ran away. Both of us.

Posted

Agreed, at least I could read that though I was laughing throughout the story. I tried to read Twilight once, I got through 3 chapters. Then I died inside.

I died inside after reading part of the first sentence. :cry: