Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Worst Fan Fiction in History

28 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

While in the chatroom, this was brought to light to me by none other than Fierce_Muffin, as he wanted to share the joys of the fiction with me.

This was a fiction loosely based in the Harry Potter universe, created in 2006, finished in 2008. On fanfiction.net, before the story was deleted, it had over 10,000 reviews, mainly from angry criticizers or people who laughed their respective genitals off. It is infamous for its "gothic" attitude, (Not really gothic-- half the bands she claims are gothic are either punk or alternative of some sort) and horrendous spelling.

However, the internet keeps it up and mostly regards it as the worst fan fiction in history.

It's nothing short of hilarious.

This fan fiction is apparently an internet pilgrimage of sorts; people come from all over to experience it. This long and grueling, but cringeworthy and gigglefilled path teaches you everything you need NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER to do if you ever want to become a successful fan fiction writer. Even if you are not a fan fiction writer, this journey supposedly makes you a stronger person inside.

This is fan fiction, but it's not mine and is more hilarious than watching television.

I suppose it's worthy for entertainment zone.

Here's an article; it's basically My Immortal in a nutshell.

You can find the story here.

VIOWER EXCRETION ADVISD

It's inappropriate for younger audiences for cursing, violent and sexual themes, etc., but you can never tell what the puppy is going on anyway, so go for it, youngins.

Sahaqiel

Edited by Sahaqiel (see edit history)

Posted

Sounds like a good time killer. I'll read it sometime. :)

Posted (edited)

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU MOTHERFUKERS!”

It was…………………………………………………….Dumbledore!

oh lol

my gothic metal band Bloody Gothic Rose 666. I am the lead singer of it and I play guitar. People say that we sound like a cross between GC, Slipknot and MCR. The other people in the band are B’loody Mary, Vampire, Draco, Ron (although we call him Diabolo now. He has black hair now with blue streaks in it.) and Hargrid

Edited by Padraig! (see edit history)

Posted

"Note: While Diablo means 'Devil' in Spanish, Diabolo means 'Juggling prop'."

Sahaqiel

Posted

No, there is one even worse than that. It's called Twilight.

Posted

True.

It's not as funny.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Ahahaha, zany.

Oh, man.

Posted

I read maybe a dozen lines, and also that bit describing every bit of clothing and makeup she was wearing in undetailed detail. I could go no farther.

Posted

OH DEAR LORD

Posted

I

Posted

No, there is one even worse than that. It's called Twilight.

Agreed, at least I could read that though I was laughing throughout the story. I tried to read Twilight once, I got through 3 chapters. Then I died inside.

Posted

When's the movie out?

Posted

Of My immortal? lol. That would be quite a scary movie.

Posted

Terrifying even.

Also, I stopped just before Ebony and Draco went to the Good Charlotte concert in Hogsmede. The excitement was proving too intense.

Posted

I wonder how it could be pulled off..... They'd have to really mispronounce every word. It still have the same effect... No, I think My immortal should remain written.