Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

New Zelda Game Idea

8 posts in this topic

Posted

I've been thinking and wanting to post some topics about future topics for zelda games.......

If you have the same ideas, comment and make suggestions....

:P :P :P :P

Posted

I want a game, right, with all kinds of crazy poo going on. You look over there and you have some wierd poo there. It's the same over at the other place too and that, you know?

BUT. THEN. This is the epic bit, right here. There are these guys, real evil mind you, and they're all like, "HEY. I'M TAKING OVER THE WORLD."

Then you stop them.

Posted

Lulz?

I feel like I'm back on NSider again... seriously. Only difference: I'm more literate now.

Posted

I really think that whatever the big N thinks, there is a likelyhood that Spirit Tracks is going to die in writhing pain from the sceptors of critics, which is sad. So our only hope is a game with a nice twist, like playing as the villan.

Or a piece of toast. :taco:

Posted (edited)

Spirit Tracks will not fall under criticism from reviewers because no matter how child-friendly Nintendo makes a game, it still retains elements that make it, essentially, a great game. Like Animal Crossing. It has a wide audience scope that suits anyone's needs, unless they're blazing FPS-prostitutes who require five dead bodies flying simultaneously through the air to get any entertainment value out of a game.

Also, playing as the villain is a bit of a blatant gimmick.

Sahaqiel

Edited by Sahaqiel (see edit history)

Posted

plus TP & WW came under the same skepticisms. they do not destroy games.

Posted

Also, playing as the villain is a bit of a blatant gimmick.

Sahaqiel

But it would work as DLC though, right?

Posted

Playing as the villain would never work in a Zelda game. The Zelda series is sort of a romantic epic. Not romantic in the kissy-kissy way, but rather romantic in the sense that Link, the hero, is heroic for the sake of being a hero, without motivation. No, I don't think there will be that much villainy on the player side of things in a Zelda game, ever.