Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Me sad

25 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Don't know why but i have been in a sad mood for the past three days.:sadness: It started when i realized how messed up my life is and how it will never change.:sadlink:

Edited by Flame sage (see edit history)

Posted

More specific, please?

Posted

Take happy pills.

They work.

Honest.

:D:(

Posted (edited)

Rain I told you those pills I give you are our little secret!

Anyways...

Flame sage I suggest going out and trying things you've never done before! Go somewhere new, talk to someone different. You really can change your life. Try things until you accomplish changes you like. New scenery and activities really help you change your points of views and realize possibilities.

Edited by Dustin (see edit history)

Posted

I've been kind of miserable myself. The girl I like is going to a different school next year and her parents won't let her go out with me.

Posted (edited)

More specific, please?

Well for starters when i was nine my dad was in an acident and i had to grow up over night. You try being a kid who saw other kids being kids wile you could not join them. It was like this well in to my teens then when i was 19 going on 20

my dad got rely sick i mean to the point were my mom had to sign a dnr. well he gets better now he rely on me as a care taker every now and then he will break down and it take four mounth for him to heal. I can not leave to do anything he needs to be watched 24/7 i have a felling it will be like this intell he heals compleatly or he dies.

Hopefully it wont come to that.

Plus i pull a tenden in my right arm and have to were a sling for two weeks.

Rain Dustin thanks

Figurehead and Aethix hope it goes well for you.

Posted

Wow. That kind of responsibility is really impressive. You should be proud of yourself for doing that.

Posted (edited)

Thanks man but for some reason i am not proud of myself.

I feal bad here i am thinking about myself when my dad needs me.

Man I am a horibile person :cry:

Posted

Are there any organisations that can help you? There may be a charity that specifically helps young carers. They'll be able to help you take a day off, sort out finances etc. It may also help to talk to other people in the same situation. Try www.youngcarers.net (just found it on google).

And you are not a horrible person, it's a big responsibility to take on. Some days you are bound to feel overwhelmed and just want some time to yourself.

Posted (edited)

Thanks i will take a look, well right now i have a break going beacuse my dad was sent to the hospital to get an IV drip and

to get some antibiotics for his UTI. I know he will be fine so i am not worried. They might keep him over night though :unsure:.Just sayin thank you for the kind words.

Ahh hell just got some bad news my mother just came in my dad might have that damn flesh eating disease agin.

It took three years just to recover from the last one Damn Damn.

Now i am a little worried. :sadness::fear: May i ask every one to prey please. :help:

Posted

Truely sorry to hear that. Thinking of your family, hope things get better.

Posted

Wait, wait, wait. You're 20+?

I thought you were like 12. ???

Also, do what Dustin said.

Posted

I noticed that when I do things by myself I get really depressed. So you should go out with some friends.

Posted

Thank you everyone, We got the results back he does not have facheitice thank god and all of you he has a thing called cellulitce. OH thats the first sings of the disease they caught it erely and giveing him atibiotics and they seem to be working.

So i am alittle releaved.Tomarrow i am going to see him I hope i don't cauch anything from the other people.

OOh sorry i have a weakind imune system thanks to these stupid 800 mg Ibuprofin.

Posted

I'm sorry.... I hope things will get better. :'(