Coolest thing you ever built

30 posts in this topic

Posted

(You. Me. Antimatter. Vatican. Tomorrow.) :unsure:

Only if you got the brands.... :unsure:

Posted

(You. Me. Antimatter. Vatican. Tomorrow.) :unsure:

Can I come? I have an inside source...

Back on topic: I would have to say it would be helping my uncle build his house, i helped significantly.

Posted

I built a miniature bridge out of popsicle sticks for an assingment back in Grade 4. It was meant to withstand 4 lbs of weight.

By the 5th, "1 lbs block", it collapsed.

8D

Posted

I built models of the Taji Ma Hal, London Bridge, Golden Gate Bridge, White House, and 63 Building. I also build things with Legos- I built the Imperial Star Destroyer and X-Wings. (Star Wars).

I was thinking of building the Yamato Battlecruiser with Lego like that cool guy, but I decided I'll just build the Star Wars III Final Battle scene , the USS Enterprise, or the Hyrule universe. I estimated roughly the Hyrule Universe would take a few months and a few hundred $$.

Posted

I make stuff in ceramics like a hand built teapot :)

In 8th grade I put together a computer which I currently still use for 3 years now. I soon will be putting together my new computer.

Posted

I built a Lego Death Star, the set finally came after about 3-4 months.

People seem to like my lego colosseum, but I just built it out of boredom without instructions.

I Built a flying saucer from a fan. (though it only flies for a short time and my cat likes attacking it)

I built a lego AT-AT about a year ago that walks. (I used instruction, If it shows, my personal picture is of Luke Skywalker hanging on to the AT-AT on a string)

Posted

I built a Lego Death Star, the set finally came after about 3-4 months.

People seem to like my lego colosseum, but I just built it out of boredom without instructions.

I Built a flying saucer from a fan. (though it only flies for a short time and my cat likes attacking it)

I built a lego AT-AT about a year ago that walks. (I used instruction, If it shows, my personal picture is of Luke Skywalker hanging on to the AT-AT on a string)

OMG Where did you buy the Death Star and the colosseum? At Toys R Us?

Posted

I got the Death Star from a Lego Catalogue, and the Colosseum I built from scratch.

I think you can also find the Death Star at the Lego Stores (But Sometimes they're hard to find)

Posted

Don't tell the government this, but i'm cloning myself. It's all a part of my master plan for immorality. I'm gonna transfer my consciousness into it when I'm old a gray.

Posted

Don't tell the government this, but i'm cloning myself. It's all a part of my master plan for immorality. I'm gonna transfer my consciousness into it when I'm old a gray.

*Phones 911 and the government*

I also built a working levitating train for a science fair project.

Posted

the best thing i built was a perfect replica of the live-action optimus prime completely the same size and fully operational :joy:

Posted

Thanks for ruining my dinner, Vio *sigh*

Posted

I've made about three wooden swords they look better and better with each one i make (i might post pics

Posted

Thanks for ruining my dinner, Vio *sigh*

Sorry, HylianLink15. That wasn't my intent. Apparently, to everyone else but me... It's tubgirl... This is what the screen looked like from my side. No editting, this is the real deal. DX

http://i486.photobucket.com/albums/rr229/VioMilanor/heeere.jpg Safe to look at, it's the interior of The TARDIS.

Posted

Haha I thought you were joking with that tubgirl :P I forgive you ;-)

I'm going to try and build a 'magic ball' (been to a Coldplay concert?). It's practically a round lamp that changes it's color from time to time. I'm gonna try to build it with the knowledge of electronics I have built up from going to university. Don't know where I'll end up though XD But I think I might succeed if I keep the clock rate low enough. If there's one thing I've learned it's that you don't want electronics to switch too fast unless you know exactly what you're doing...