Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Legend Of Zelda Time-Line

23 posts in this topic

Posted

I know i know! TP is 100 yrs After OoT! :) :ph34r:
the reason Link gets wolf in twilight is that the twili had foreseen that the hero was a wolf./
I'm on my second playthrough, so I'll remember more so I can write more :ph34r:
I write this after my memory, but somekind confusing. as I said 100 years after oot.

Ganondorf gets stabbed in his stomach by a blade forged by the sages, but with the triforce of power he just pulled it out and took the sword and killed one of the sages (the sages is all white and look the same :blink: ) then sent to the twilight world
Ganondorf, in oot, was sealed into a realm, by the sages which seems to be the twilight world or something and there he found Zant and housed his power in him and so he could come to the light world. at least in TP he was sent to twilight world.
something here make sense?

Posted

sacred realm and twilight realm are different things....

in fact this storyline seems to fit into the OTHER part of the split timeline theory, because ganondorf has made an attack on hyrule, also, the sages are more spirits instead of actual people, so the sgaes would not have been found and ganondorf not been sealed away, both pointing to the timeline with the original link as a child.

Coincidentally, this also holds up the legend at the start of wind waker that the hero did not return, with there now being no game between ocarina of time and wind waker on that section.

Anybody confused by that?

Posted

not really....

Posted

You know what Twilight Princess did? Absolutely failed to fill any of the gaps in the timeline.

I mean, it could well have fit between OoT and WW in [i]"Hyrule B"[/i] of the split timeline theory.

For it to fit into Htrule B:
Basically, in [i]Hyrule B[/i] according to the split timeline, there is [b]no link[/b] right? So the link that you play must be a totally different person, which explains why there is no triforce of courage. As he isn't a descendant of Link. Zelda however, still has the powers of the Royal Family, so is a direct descendant of the original Princess Zelda, and so holds the Triforce of Wisdom.
Ganandorf explains how he was able to escape from the Sacred Realm, which explains how he is back.

But the story in the game must be set many years after OoT, as Castle town is much bigger, and many of the surrounding provinces are distinctly warped, and different.

It can't really fit into Hyrule A, as Ganandorf explains how he escapes from the Sacred realm, but he is not trapped in there in Hyrule A.

Right...So maybe it does fit more than I thought, this just helped me clear it up in my head. But we still have a great sea to be accounted for...
And a triforce of courage yet to be re-discovered.. Roll on next Zelda game...

But wait...If you supposedly killed Ganandorf at the end of this game...And it certainly looked like you did...Then how is he in WW, I can't remember what he says to you in WindWaker, but I don't think he was resurrected.
And at the end of WW, you only turn Ganandorf to stone with the Master Sword, not kill him. Which points to TP actually being A
[b]after[/b] WW...
I suppose if it IS after WW, then that would explain why the terrain is so different, the sea has fallen, and the land of hyrule is discovered yet again... But this would place TP many, many years after WW, as civilisations and towns have had time to build up, and no-one remembers or mentions the great sea in any way. + there are Gorons and Zora again (or were they just hiding in WW :embarrassed:)

Wondering if you guys have any thoughts about where TP fits into the timeline? My head is now spinning. :wacko:

I just noticed this post:

[quote]in fact this storyline seems to fit into the OTHER part of the split timeline theory, because ganondorf has made an attack on hyrule, also, the sages are more spirits instead of actual people, so the sgaes would not have been found and ganondorf not been sealed away, both pointing to the timeline with the original link as a child.

Coincidentally, this also holds up the legend at the start of wind waker that the hero did not return, with there now being no game between ocarina of time and wind waker on that section.[/quote]

And that I have proved that TP must in Hyrule B, where there is [b]no link[/b] as Ganondorf states that he managed to escape from the Sacred Realm.

Posted

I already showed this message before. :o No buddy listen to me because I couldn't post this because I'm not a member!

Posted

[quote name='Daniel' post='23550' date='Jan 5 2007, 05:24 PM']I already showed this message before. :o No buddy listen to me because I couldn't post this because I'm not a member![/quote]

...What? :unsure:

Posted

Bomeragns,bombs,dungeons,Magic swords,puzzles AND GREEN TUNICS! YAY :joy:

Posted

Twilight Princess is in Hyrule A, they never say anything about Ganondorf escaping the sacred realm and he leads an attack from the desert, which means it looks like he got exiled by the king after they knew what he was going to do.