Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Why?

11 posts in this topic

Posted

Why is it that no matter what color bubble bath you use the bubbles are always white? :wacko:

Posted

"Any time light passes from one refractive index to a different refractive index, some part of the light is reflects off the surface where the change takes place. The soap bubbles have a refractive index very close to that of pure water, and in a foam, there are many layers of tiny bubbles, so there are many reflections and reflections of reflections. The sum of all those reflections just mix all the reflected light together much like what happens when light bounces off and other white surface. This also happens with the clear water crystals snow is made of. The thickness of the liquid in the walls of the bubbles is so thin, that any dye color in the solution that makes up the bubbles hardly makes any difference in the reflects light. You can add food coloring to soap solution and then make foam with it to see how dark the solution has to be before it tints the light bouncing off (and through) the foam."

etc.

Posted

Perhaps. Ok how about this one:

Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat will have materialized?

Posted

Oh right, this is a game? Okay. I thought I was to give a full answer.

Anyway,

Answer: Because they are mentally unstable and don't have a firm grip on reality. :|

Question: Why are things the way they are and why can't the pain of my brothers death ever go away? (My brother's not dead, I just want to see if anybody can make something funny out of this)

Posted

Because your brother's ghost is using his voodoo on you.

Posted

"Any time light passes from one refractive index to a different refractive index, some part of the light is reflects off the surface where the change takes place. The soap bubbles have a refractive index very close to that of pure water, and in a foam, there are many layers of tiny bubbles, so there are many reflections and reflections of reflections. The sum of all those reflections just mix all the reflected light together much like what happens when light bounces off and other white surface. This also happens with the clear water crystals snow is made of. The thickness of the liquid in the walls of the bubbles is so thin, that any dye color in the solution that makes up the bubbles hardly makes any difference in the reflects light. You can add food coloring to soap solution and then make foam with it to see how dark the solution has to be before it tints the light bouncing off (and through) the foam."

etc.

err...umm... Word!

Posted

Question:Why are there too many rabbits in China?

Posted

Well see, with a man bunny and and a woman bunny really each other....

Posted

Yeah, thats how it started in Australia, apparently there were like 6 or 7 pairs brought into Australia ages ago and now they are an infestation!

Posted

New question:

Why do people point at their wrists when asking for the time? (It bugs me. Do they point to their stomach when asking for food, or point at their crotch when they're asking for the bathroom?)

Posted

Because they think that doing it enough might make a watch appear.(Works for refrigerator question as well)

Why is it that everyone driving faster than you is considered an idiot and everyone driving slower than you is a moron?