Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Freaking MORONS!

44 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Obama was elected and promised some things. When he pledged to close the Prison at Guantanimo Bay Cuba, nicknamed Gitmo people were elated. Now it seems people forget that there are Terrorists (as well as admitted innocents, I mean what Prison doesn't have a few innocent men) in there. Nobody (no states, no foreign countries) want to take these guys. It's like they believe them to be monsters or comic book like villains, there are much worse americans locked in prison, John Wayne Gacy, OJ, (when he was alive) Jeffery Dahmer. So we have to remember that Terrorist isn't who they are, it's what they do.

**Update** Gacy's also dead.

Edited by The Doctor (see edit history)

Posted

Yeah, I hate mormons too. And that damn dyslexia.

Anyway, yeah. There are terrorists in there, for sure. Probably your fair share of innocent as it's not easy to identify terrorists unless their blood is strewn along the wall of a burning airport. But, if I was a prison manager, I would hire them to be my prisoners. They're not super-powered monsters. Just men/women like any other criminal. Easily contained in my opinion.

But the world if littered with idiocy. That's a fact. :'|

Posted

Well your country has to find a place for them somewhere. Cant chuck them in prison with the rest?

Posted

I say round up all the idiots and drudges of society and have an "accident". That should effectively take care of them.

Posted

I say take any murderer's and the like put them on the front lines of any war and tell them if they make it back "home" they can have a pardon, but if they still commit crimes... Duh duh dummm Death penalty!

Also, and this is off topic, I just found out Rain hates me. :cry:

Lol :embarrassed:

Posted

Yeah, I hate catholics too. And that damn dyslexia.

Anyway, yeah. There are terrorists in there, for sure. Probably your fair share of innocent as it's not easy to identify terrorists unless their blood is strewn along the wall of a burning airport. But, if I was a prison manager, I would hire them to be my prisoners. They're not super-powered monsters. Just men/women like any other criminal. Easily contained in my opinion.

But the world if littered with idiocy. That's a fact. :'|

He hates me too :cry:

So don't feel bad :zelda:

Posted

Lol thanx Zeldafancs ^_^

Whoah Rains post say mormons in the post, but it says Catholics in your quote. Interesting...

Posted

Lol thanx Zeldafancs ^_^

Whoah Rains post say mormons in the post, but it says Catholics in your quote. Interesting...

:zelda:

Posted

Please stay on topic.

I say round up all the idiots and drudges of society and have an "accident". That should effectively take care of them.

the thing is define what it takes to be an 'idiot' or a 'drugde'. and on a somewhat related point, a similar thing was done many years ago by the nazis, because their 'drudges' of society were anyone that was disabled / black / jewish / communist / gay .... (list goes on)

Posted

Why did we want to free mass murderers in the first place, exactly? Sure, we were using some harsher methods of interrogation, but it's not like those prisoners don't deserve it. (Excluding the occasional innocent, of course.) We could get away with doing worse. They've certainly done worse. If I'm missing some key detail, I apologize. But given what I know, that's my opinion.

Silent One: You're Mormon? Me too! HIIIIIIIIIIGH FIIIIIIIIVE!!!! :'D

Posted

Agrees 100% with Arcanelord, I mean there really is no other way to deal with this situation then to either lock them up, or... well you get the idea. ;)

Oh and sorry for gettin a bit off topic b4 :nervouslink:

Yay, (High fives Arcanelord) :lol:

Posted

The prisoners were released because the "Interrogations" was thought to be a cruel punishment that is uncivilized and unnecessary.

Worse you say? They bomb the world trade center, we go invading countries who we "think" have terrorists in them.

Posted

Well your country has to find a place for them somewhere. Cant chuck them in prison with the rest?

Actually no, The way that the international law works, we can't contain them with domestic prisoners, as not only did they break our laws, but international law as war criminals. We can hold them on our soil, but not in a general prison.

Posted

Why did we want to free mass murderers in the first place, exactly? Sure, we were using some harsher methods of interrogation, but it's not like those prisoners don't deserve it. (Excluding the occasional innocent, of course.) We could get away with doing worse. They've certainly done worse. If I'm missing some key detail, I apologize. But given what I know, that's my opinion.

Silent One: You're Mormon? Me too! HIIIIIIIIIIGH FIIIIIIIIVE!!!! :'D

No one deserves to be tortured. Ever. There are drastic permanent physical and especially psychological effects that can leave a human a mere shell of their former self. Torture should never be acceptable. Heard the phrase 'An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind'? Well by the US responding to violence with violence, they cant expect to solve any problems. As well as in a place like 'Gitmo' where there seemed to be a fair few loopholes in what tortures were and were not allowed. Plus I'm sure there were things that went on that were not even mentioned.

The prisoners were released because the "Interrogations" was thought to be a cruel punishment that is uncivilized and unnecessary.

Worse you say? They bomb the world trade center, we go invading countries who we "think" have terrorists in them.

Hmmm.

WTC: 3,000(?) Civilians Dead

Iraq: Estimated between 91,000

Posted

Off Topic: What would happen if I posted my dick in this thread? Would I be banned?

On Topic: I think the terrorists should frolic in the sunshine like everybody else.

It's reasonable, right?