I wish we could find the Tri-force in OoT..

93 posts in this topic

Posted

:( ...It would be cool if we could get the triforce in OoT.I mean,I know it would be impossible,since Ganondork-er...Ganondorf (yes,that was on purpose :P ) still has the Tri-Force at the end of the game ("as long as I hold the Tri-Force of Power in my hand...").And Zelda also still has it...And the shot of link in front of the triforce,that really bugs me.Wouldn`t we have found that area with GameShark by now?..What if it`s only in the Japanese game?! :blink: ...back to my comment earlier about still having the triforce..Link apparentally has a piece in himself,so once you really think about it,you really do have the triforce! :o ...But it still would be cool if you could find it..

Posted

Im sorry vivi, that made very little sense...

Do u mean the triforce of courage (that link already has) or the rest of the triforce (that ganondorf and zelda have as well)

I don't know what the picture you're on about is either, consdering how long people have been hacking at that game with gameshark, id either say it was a fake or a piece of artwork.

Posted

uhhh..i meant the whole triforce... :( i just know everyone`s going to make fun of this topic..never should of posted it :(

Posted

meh, if link touched the whole trifroce the same thing would probabbly happen to him as it did to ganondorf, instead he would keep courage instead of power...

meh, if link touched the whole trifroce the same thing would probabbly happen to him as it did to ganondorf, instead he would keep courage instead of power...

don't feel too bad about it, everybody makes mistakes

Posted

THAT WOULD BE SOOO COOL!!! But sadly we cant instead you have to collect the 6 medallions. We can only dream :unsure:

Posted

:angry: they probably made a spell from teh tri-force at some point..but took it away..like when they let us use medallions..those were probably awesome spells! (...youre probably saying "wth is she talking about?!"..well,there were pre-production screenshots,and they had pics of the medallions on the use items buttons! :o )

Posted

u sure they were pre-production shots, that kind of thing is really easy to fake....

i Don;t think using medallions to cast spells is very zelda-ish, in fact really casting many spells at all wouldn't really seem right, i dunno, I'd have to see what it would be like...

Posted

trisecret03.jpg <- I wish it was true, but only 3 hearts, <_<

Posted

edited ur pic there so it actually worked shadow link :D, u put an extra http://

having seen a lot of fake pics it does look like one, although a well done one at that. You can try to pass anything like that off to be a pre-production shot if you do it right really, so im still not sure about the authenticity of it. Plus that's young link there with, as shadow link pointed out, only three hearts <_<

Posted

notice it doesn;t run that smoothly?

that could just be a load of fakes mashed together, and it wouldn;t take that long consdering its only 2 seconds

where is that place anyway?

Posted

notice it doesn;t run that smoothly?

that could just be a load of fakes mashed together, and it wouldn;t take that long consdering its only 2 seconds

where is that place anyway?

Posted

hehehehehe...I`ve seen that screenshot on odyssy of hyrule .net..Triforce rumors are fun to read,but they aren`t true.I even tried one before cuz it looked fun! :blink: someone just kick me.. :embarrassed:

Posted

<_< You know, it is reeeally pathetic how so many people have tried to fake the Triforce. I read something where it looks like Miyamoto had to say HIMSELF that you can't find the Triforce. Actually, here it is. It's in there SOMEWHERE...this is a major rumor-kill page someone made, with a lot of other stuff,but a lot of it is on smashing down the Triforce rumors. :D <---Link is unusually happy about this. :P

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/n64/file/zelda_64_changes.txt

Also, forget the spells, I prefer to kick butt via sword. Or bow. Or any other cool weapon I like. :embarrassed:

Posted

Your link doesn't work, but the page works if I just type the url.

Posted

Eh, whatever. As long as it works SOMEHOW...