I wish we could find the Tri-force in OoT..

93 posts in this topic

Posted

That one in the start-menu, that's the one i'm on about!!

Posted

Man, i read the whole thing, and it was not worth reading. That girl isn't the nicest person ever to walk this earth. I mean really: she has people waiting months. Months for a lie. That she made. Months just for entertainment. A lie. That probably sent many people to play Ocarina of Time over, and possibly even over, again. She kept saying, "Oh, those people are lying. I didn't Photoshop those pics. Blah, blah, blah." When she actually did. "Oh, those people who say I Photoshopped the pics are jerks. They don't believe me. Blah, blah, blah." No, they didn't believe her. They also weren't jerks. She's the real jerk. But I digress. We still have no evidence that you can find the Triforce in The Legend of Zelda: The Ocatina of Time.

Posted

Heh! The Arianna prank..seen it at odyssy of hyrule...

Anyways,what if the japanese version has some of this stuff?I mean,they keep a lot of stuff...they make the english dub for anime waaaay different from the japanese one.And the lyrics of songs (I.E,KH2 and KH1`s themes are different in the japanese version of the song.When translasted,it sounds nothing like the english version).They even take some scenes out from the english dubs of an anime..(Another example,the first episode of Sailor Moon).

So...if anyone has the japanese version,and have some proof that there`s stuff in it that ain`t in our american versions,please step forward.

Posted

It says in that site GM just gave us that there are absolutely NO differences between the different country versions of the game. (Except the language, of course :P )

Posted

My story, it is nothing like Arianna's. Either I'm seeing it, or I'm crazy, and I think i made it clear I'm not crazy.

I'M NOT CRAZY!!!!!!!!

Arianna was a jerk. I'm glad I wasn't into zelda yet, she would of drove me crazy. How can someone be that selfish!?! Some of the pictures on the site wouldn't load for me though. :mellow: HER pictures would load though. And the people who proved her wrong!! They were VERY good!!! ;)

Posted

Actually, Goron Merchant, you have admitted several times that you are slightly crazy....

Posted

BUT FOREST SAGE SAW IT TOO!!! AND I GOT PICTURES!! THEY ARE CRAPPY, BUT THEY ARE PICTURES!!!!!!

Posted

The pics are pretty bad, I can't see anything in them!

Posted

Then look in your game!!!!! <_<

Posted

*YAAAWWWWWNNNN* Weeeeelllll, what if I don't feel like it?

Posted

Well, I guess then, your like evryone else. <_<

Posted

NO!!!!!!! I don't want to be part of their stinkin' group! Okay, I'll check!! *YAAAAAAWWWWWNNN*..... When I feel like it...nighty night....

Posted

again <_<

Posted

*sigh* This saying is for you two : If you aren't part of the solution, your part of the problem. I suggest you two take your arguments through PM if your going to continue your behaviour!