I wish we could find the Tri-force in OoT..

93 posts in this topic

Posted

After you type the url in, I suggest saving it to favorites, cause it's quite a long url...

Posted

I found two videos on YouTube showing Link has found the Triforce and I figured I woulod show them. They look real but it's probably made for a laugh or two. Here they are:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search=find...e=search_videos

There was a guide on how to get the actual triforce. All you had to do was do was get a certain item. You know when you need the...what was it....*thinks* it had something to do with getting the biggorn sword, that much I know and that you have to give it to the crazy scienctist in Hylia Lake or something then he would give you a bottle and this would have to be BEFORE you went to the Shadow Temple and defeat Bongo Bongo?Something like that?

Anyways, if you sallowed Bongo Bongo, you'd become this giant ugly thing and then you'd get the piece from Ganondorf and the Princess Zelda.

I don't know if it's 100% true but someone try it out and take some pictures or something to prove I'm right?!Pretty please?

Posted

actually, the longer one appears to be hacking during a cutscene....

the second one is the same as the one before, which is also really really bad quality...

Posted

I know, I don't know how I managed to find them. I mean, in the first one, objects go past others. Like, for example, Link walking through another person. The triforce doesn't appear to go through him.

Posted

throughout the video link is also seen to be wearing different coloured tunics, which is another big sign of hacking...

It may even just be superimposition of link throughout the video, although that might even be harder than hacking in the first place...

Posted

Super what now? :blink: My dictionary has spanned to 1 now ... Oy vay. <_<

Posted

basically compying and pasting the image of link over the clip scene, just with a lot more editing...

Posted

u sure they were pre-production shots, that kind of thing is really easy to fake....

i Don;t think using medallions to cast spells is very zelda-ish, in fact really casting many spells at all wouldn't really seem right, i dunno, I'd have to see what it would be like...

It was in beta-ocarina of time, I don't know if they were spells, but they were items. I've seen that movie thing before, just less skippy, i don't know if you can notice in the 2 second video, but Link's shadow is really detailed in the video. There is one epic screenshot of the triforce on someone's status screen filled in. There is one of young Link standing infront of the triforce while it is falling apart in the rain, and there is one of the triforce in the temple of time, above the spiritual stones. Thoses are my favorite.

Posted

I guess finding the triforce would be pretty cool, but what would it do?

Posted

If Link did get the triforce of power he'd turn evil because without wisdom, courage may not rise, the trirorce of courag will go into zelda, and technally if you listen to what ganon tells you towards the first battle he implies you have the triforce of courage.....

Posted

Too much comics,Deku Link...too much...*pushes him to the hospital* (I sorta know him,so I can interact with him much more :) )

Posted

What it even said it in the zelda thing.. It's true...

Posted

Whats with the guy wearing the hat? Both Vivi and Deku Link have it for their picture.

Actually, it may make more sense if you could get the triforce in Wind Waker. I mean, at the ending

SPOILER FOR WIND WAKER!!!!! DON"T LOOK UNLESS YOU"VE BEATEN THE GAME!!!

the Triforce is right in front of Link. I wonder if in Twilight Princess you get to break the Triforce of courage into eight pieces and hide them across Hyrule for Wind Waker Link to find. That could even be the point of the game: Retreave the Triforce of Courage, break it into eight pieces, hide it so the REAL hero can find it and plunge his sword in Ganondorf's head, then die in the flood knowing the future hero would of failed without your help!! :D

SPOILER OVER!!!

There IS one game where you can get the Triforce, you can even put it in your house, can you guess what it is? Animal Crossing: Wild World!!!! :)

Posted

The guy with the hat..is Vivi Orunitia.I`m based on him.^^ cutest thing ever.We both love Vivi!!

...I`ll talk about Vivi and his greatness later.

Posted

The guy with the hat..is Vivi Orunitia.I`m based on him.^^ cutest thing ever.We both love Vivi!!

...I`ll talk about Vivi and his greatness later.

Thank you, thats what I thought, but, I wasn't sure. :mellow: