Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Anybody goin' to see The Hero of Time?

18 posts in this topic

Posted

you people are so so critical, Link does talk we jsut don't hear him talk, would be very difficult to make a movie where the main character doesn't talk, no snazzy catch phrases ya know? anyway it was shown yesterday, hope it didn't comepletely suck

I disagree sir, Mr. Bean almost never talks... and his movies ROCK!

I didn't say link doesn't talk in the games, i said he shouldn't talk in movies cause they change the way the viewer sees him. When link doesn't have a voice it makes it seem like you are closer to being him. I didn't mean he should be completely silent, but most the lines in the movie he says are completely unnecessary for instance, "I have this strange mark on my arm." We can see that! And also shouldn't have been "I have this strange mark on my hand?"

Posted (edited)

I'm not planning on going to see it. Though, I must say that I am more interested in it thanks to the newer trailer. My significant other posted a link concerning the movie, where I was able to see it. She plans on watching it if the movie is ever shown near her. Perhaps she could persuade me to take a look at it at some point.

Edited by Vio Milanor (see edit history)

Posted

I had no idea that someone had made a fan film. Will have a look for the trailer!