Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zelda Wii Artwork Leaked!

39 posts in this topic

Posted

I never thought about it being at E3 in the first place.

I was waiting for Final Fantasy <3

Posted

I think the only thing we can tell at the time is that it's not a sequel to Wind Waker or Phantom Hourglass or anything that uses the Toon style. While I could live with another Toon Link game, I am happy this one isn't. Though I don't think it's possible to tell the gender of Link's companion right now, or if it's a sequel of anything. I'm just glad it looks cool so far. Here's hoping to another hardcore Zelda game.

Posted

Actually. I think it looks like a shiny blue sword. But that's just what i see. :embarrassed:

Posted

[quote name='ZeldaLinkSoulCalibur13' post='224883' date='Jun 5 2009, 12:44 AM']Actually. I think it looks like a shiny blue sword. But that's just what i see. :embarrassed:[/quote]
[url="http://www.hyrule.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=11463"]http://www.hyrule.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=11463[/url]

"The image shows Link in front of a fiery background. There's a ghostly-looking woman with a hat and a crystal pendant looking down sadly at his back."

Posted

If it really WAS an OoT sequel... that'll be great. But I can't exactly see how Nintendo will connect the storyline of the 2 games. :embarrassed:

I was actually half-hoping that they'd just Re-Draw OoT... xD

Posted

I wouldn't blame ya. But OoT was a pain in the butt. However I dont think that that might be Midna. I mean come on, the mirror of twilight was [b][/b][u][/u]DESTROYED remember!
I dont mean to be a downer or mean but I just dont see Midna coming back. Although that would be kick-butt. I also read Jared's message and i agree. There is something fishy going on. :unsure: The fact that it [u][/u]leaked is just all to convinet (i'm sorry my spelling isn't that good.) Maybe they are just rising our hopes. However my hopes and dream get smashed all the time like Young Link Addicted. So like he said no skin off my bones. Dont come cryin to mean when it is a prank. Although I might complian alot like you guys might. But I swear if this is a prank like that Zelda Movie from ING. Which was a [u][/u]BAD mistake. I could sue them. By the way ING if your reading this look at all the Zelda fan you made mad. Look at your comments. :angry:

Posted

On youtube. srry left that out :embarrassed:

Posted

[quote name='Young Link Addict' post='224713' date='Jun 3 2009, 05:29 PM']Continueation of OoT.

You'll feel like fools when [b]I'm[/b] right.[/quote]
hell I hope youre right because TP was nasty and OOT is the best zelda game to date

Posted

I love Zelda it is my favorite game but an Oot remake tis not what the info in the picture shows. Telling from the picture its self, it may have to do with the reason why the goddess flooded hyrule in wind waker. The blue figure greatly resembles a Zora or a ghost of one (actually if you look at where the character's feet should be you'll notice they look like fins even though the bottom of the pic is dark you can still see it.) Also the character has slender legs meaning it most likely is a girl.and ummm… shes wearing a dress that kind of stands out. And actually looking at it more closely it could be the beginning of the reason why Zora’s evolved into Rito. :unsure:
The background looks like a volcano, which could mean Death Mountain could finally erupted?

But I highly doubt its a remake. And I just hope its not an april fools joke sort of thing like that ING video… damn them
Well this is my opinion on the picture for the new Zelda game. :unsure: