Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Miyamoto teases new Zelda Wii title

6 posts in this topic

Posted

"Shigeru Miyamoto hosted an intimate Q&A session at E3, and talked about a new Zelda, gave his thoughts on Microsoft's motion-sensing technology, and discussed how he doesn't want you to leave the house without your DS. A glimpse inside the mind of genius."

------

[float][attachment=3445:link_shadows.jpg][/float]
[url="http://arstechnica.com/gaming/news/2009/06/miyamoto-teases-new-zelda-wii-title-dishes-on-natal-ready-for-edits-fp.ars"]SOURCE: arstechnica.com[/url]

[quote]"I wasn't up on stage at the briefing today, so I'm in a very relaxed mood," the man tells the crowd. There is a long silence, as if no one in the room knows what to do next.

At E3, Nintendo hosted a small question-and-answer event with its personal gold mine: Shigeru Miyamoto. This was also one of the rare E3's where Miyamoto didn't take part in Nintendo press conference, so this gave him the chance to explain the games that were announced and talk at length about what he's thinking about. The stern warnings are of out character with Miyamoto's somewhat impish presence

Posted

Ah. What a crazy fellow. Sounds like he might need a breather.

Man, now I can't wait for more information about Zelda Wii.

Posted

It sounds like they're keeping Miyamoto on a tight leash. I'm worried he's going to get frustrated leave like Sakurai.

Posted

Miyamoto's such a cool dude.
But I'd love to get some info. :(
I wonder how he feels about not being able to give it. ;/
Sahaqiel

Posted

You should get his address and track him down, Sahaqiel.

Make him talk.

Posted

I would, if Muffin effing just fkhjskadjfsjf;lksja
Sahaqiel