Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Miyamoto Interview Uncovers a Bit More About Zelda Wii

29 posts in this topic

Posted

:o
I now know Nintendo's plan. The plan that it's had all along.

Twilight Princess was only a stepping stone to get people to want a better game! Now we're all desperate for something better and will fall subject to Zelda Wii hype! And then Nintendo's payroll will come.

Posted

Or maybe, they slipped up to the hardcore veterans, and they realize this, so they're going to fix it??

We need another Majora's Mask. ;(
Sahaqiel

Posted

[quote name='Sahaqiel' post='226884' date='Jun 11 2009, 02:31 AM']Or maybe, they slipped up to the hardcore veterans, and they realize this, so they're going to fix it??

We need another Majora's Mask. ;(
Sahaqiel[/quote]
Very much agreed. Swimming as a Zora was amazing.
...Now I want to go swimming in real life, but a pool is currently unavailable to me. THANKS A LOT, NINTENDO.

Posted

We need something more like Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask put together.

The main game should play like OoT, and the side quests should be as numerous and expansive as those in Majora's Mask, if not more so.

Posted

I wonder what would happen if everyone [i]stopped[/i] wanting everything to be like OoT...

Posted

I know why Link doesn't have his sword. After playing punch-out Wii, Link got inspired. So he left behind his sword and decided to become a boxer.

Posted

I don't want it to be like OoT, I want it to be better. OoT and MM had the best gameplay of any Zelda game. I liked its open-endedness and non-linearity.

Posted

Don't forget the plot.
Majora's Mask's plot was pretty hardcore.
Even the sidequests were an amazing addition to the plot.
Incidentally, saying you would put Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask together is a bit redundant since Majora's Mask is like Ocarina of Time+
Sahaqiel

Posted

I just want dungeons as hard as Stone Tower or harder in the next Zelda game.

That was my biggest beef with TP. Dungeons were way to easy.

Posted

[quote name='Sahaqiel' post='226996' date='Jun 11 2009, 01:48 PM']Don't forget the plot.
Majora's Mask's plot was pretty hardcore.
Even the sidequests were an amazing addition to the plot.
Incidentally, saying you would put Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask together is a bit redundant since Majora's Mask is like Ocarina of Time+
Sahaqiel[/quote]
Majora's Mask's main weak point was that the main game was too short. Zelda Wii should be longer. I'm talking at least nine dungeons, if not more.

Posted

Zelda Wii should not only be long, but beautiful. I may sound like a graphics popular princess by saying this, but I want to see something absolutely unreal. Hyrule like we've never seen it before. It should also have an amazing score to match the visual beauty.

Posted

Most graphic popular princesses are obsessed with photorealistic graphics. There is nothing wrong with wanting a game to look good.

I want it to be long, with plenty of side quests. I want it to look good, but I don't want the designers to even try with photorealistic graphics. I want a fully orchestrated soundtrack. I want an open ended environment--there should be few artificial obstacles. (people blocking the way until certain goals are accomplished rather than natural obstacles requiring items to progress) The difficulty level should be somewhere between Majora's Mask and A Link to the Past.

I would also like a pony and a million dollars, pwease. :P

Posted

Hrrm...
The only thing I want out of this is WiiMotion+ Swordfighting. That is plenty good enough for me.
Also...
IT'S ZELDA!!! DX
ANY ZELDA GAME GETS ME HYPED!!!

Posted

They need to make a Zelda game where the story continues after the original quest. Like you can do other things like find a new sword and heck even go to a new land in the game. I love when games go beyond the original story.

But I'm hyped about this new game. I hope it's good. Heck everyone does.