A place to say 'Hi' and introduce yourself!

404 posts in this topic

Posted

Hellow all. This is actually my first post ever on any forum. I've looked for a good for a good community for a while now and even tried making one, but none were good enough to hold my interest. Then I found this site while searching for LOZ music, when Hyrule Radio popped up on the results page. I registered instantly. I chose my name because I am a huge fan of SSBM and looking forward to Brawl. I have been playing LOZ since I was 5.

Posted

It's nice to meet you,smash Master777.I've also been playing zelda since I was 5,and I also found this site while looking for Zelda music.

Posted

Hi everyone, I'm AgentBauer. I'm new to this forum. I will hopefully be making a new signature and avatar for me.

Posted

Hi AgentBauer! Welcome to Hyrule.Net :biggrin:

Posted

Hello to all. I am Galadhrim arrow. But call me arrow for short :biggrin: This looks like a good place to express one's love of Zelda and I am very much looking forward to getting to know you all. :joy: Thanks for havin' me.

Posted

welcome arrow!I hope that you will enjoy your time here at hyrule.net but do please stay active?

If you need anything just ask me.

Posted

Hi Galadhrim arrow, hope you also like Hyrule Forums.

Posted

hi everybody im knightofhyrule this looks like a great site for zeldafans

Posted

It is.Welcome to Hyrule.Net,knightofhyrule.That's a pretty cool avatar.Were'd you get those swords?

Posted

thanks and they are not mine i found this avatar on deviantart and i liked it

Posted

Hey, I'm AgentBauer, or just Bauer. I joined just a couple of days ago myself.

Posted

Welcome, if you want to know anything about zelda theories and such I'll gladly fill you in. I may not have played many games, but I remember everything I see. Also, I can pretty much answer all ur questions, but Gametap is the guy to ask.

Posted

Hey, I'm TwilightPrincessLink, but you can call me Sarah. I'm 17 (will turn 18 in December). I have been a serious Zelda fan since I was 12, though I'd played it a bit before then. My first Zelda game was the original, and then OOT. That was when I realized I had a serious crush on Link. Now, however, I am working my way through TP, and think that TP Link is much, much sexier than OOT Link. A word of warning to all...I am very possessive and stubborn when it comes to all things Link-related. You have been warned.

Posted

Lol. Nice to met you Sarah. Hopefully you'll stay active, because you seem like a great addition to the site!

Posted

welcome to the forums Sarah=)