Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Suicidal Animals

28 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

You're not gonna believe this, but i swear it's the truth.

Yesterday, I was on my way home from the Laundromat. It had been raining but stoped about ten minutes earlier. I was driving up the street called Depot Hill Road to take a left. A little ways in front of me were three birds sitting in the street doing what ever birds do as I got closer I wad like "Fly away dumb birds!" They took off when I wad like a foot away, all three slammed into my windshield, it was horrible! three bird blood smears going up and over the roof. I turned back and sure enough bird bodies littered the road.

Then this morning, on my way to work another bird flies in my path and hits the grill, dead also!

Then a little later I give my nephew a ride to the his little league game and a rabbit runs under my car and gets creamed by the back tire. On the way back I was seconds away from adding a squrell to my hit list, but he ran away.

Edited by The Doctor (see edit history)

Posted

Funny stuff, Doctor, funny stuff.

No really, I found this read hilarious.

Posted

Lol, stupid animals

Posted

Sorry to say, but I did find it humorous at first. Upon rereading it, it makes me think about how horrible an experience that must've been. :<

Though, you are the Doctor. You could've used your Telepathetic powers to scare the birds away, y'know.

Posted

That's pretty creepy....

Posted

I laughed when I read that, but then I felt kinda bad. |D''

Poor things. :< If it was my mom, she would've stopped and waited for them to move.

She always does that, and it gets me to school late. D|

Stupid quail.

Posted

darwins 'Survival of the fittest'?

do you drive a big car?

Posted

darwins 'Survival of the fittest'?

do you drive a big car?

Not really, It's a 2008 Pontiac Grad Prix.

Posted

Lol but sad, It hope that you dont hit anymore animals in that deathtrap of yours.

Posted

It almost happened again TWICE! First off a pigeon crossed right in front of me, inches away from being an ex-pigeon. Then an possum(?) crosses my path, with babies clinging to her no less! What's wrong with the animal kingdom? I think this is some fuked up M. Night Shamalan crap, like "The Happening". Don't be suprised if people start jumping from buildings.

Posted

Wow. That's creepy. These animals hate their lifes. :fear: I'd be scared if I saw a suicidal animal.

Posted

Again? XD'' Oh god, I can't help but giggle.

What's wrong with these animals?

They all have some sort of death wish.

Or maybe it's just you, Doctor.

Posted

^From this day forth he will be know as... Doctor Doom. :unsure: Wait isn't that a super villain?

Posted

^From this day forth he will be know as... Doctor Doom. :unsure: Wait isn't that a super villain?

How dare you compare him with that Doctor? D: Nonono, this Doctor here is far more cooler than Doctor Doom. He labeled The Hottest Man in the Universe, not the world... The UNIVERSE.

Posted

I don't even know who Doctor Doom is. My friend just talks about him alot.