WW you think that the final boss would be Vaiti

8 posts in this topic

Posted

Wouldent u think it woud be Vaiti i mean wind god wind waker they go together comment on this

(did this cuz i got WW for Xmas)

Posted

no. you meet the wind god in the game his name is zephos he teaches you a wind waker song to conduct ive beat WW many times now i can play it thrugh in my brain

Posted

Zeritul's got a point. And Vaati isn't the wind god.

Posted

well sorry Wind "MAGE" but still at first look you'd think "WIND" waker would be a"WIND" boss well u know so...Heres alittle story.. Vaaiti is the best boss, he will rule over Ganondorf (sorry Ganondorf333) Majora,and Zant and any other evil ruler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

<_< Vaati's a pansy. Ganon/dorf has always been Zelda games' main bad guy. And plus, Ganondorf fit the story much better than Vaati, who isn't exactly "known" by many people. I remember the first time I saw Vaati, in A Link to the Past/ Four Swords for the GBA. He was the main boss in a small mulitplayer game that came piggybacked with A Link to the Past ported to the GBA. A small mulitplayer game that had no story. Then he made additional appearences in Four Swords Adventures (Where he wasn't even the main boss) and Minish Cap (Which I have yet to play). Ganondorf is beeeeeeeeeeter. :lol: Because he can....wait for it....turn into a PUPPET!! A PUPPET!!! ALL BEWARE THE POWER OF THE PUPPET!!!!!!

Posted

I like Vaati..It adds something by giving LoZ more then one main villian. He is kind of a pansy though. I would love to see him redone and made a villian in a Wii game.

Posted

u guys are right but.. what if Ganondorf,Majora,Zant,and Vaati teamed up i got the name Legend of Zelda: Team of Darkness!!!!!!!(what u think?)

Posted

I think vaati will be a boss in phantom hourglass if he was to be in the wind waker series. Heh, wind waker series... I wonder if I'm on to something... Maybe this link will have a big long timeline like ocarina of time's link. He went on forever, so I guess you could call that the ocarina of time link series and this is the wind waker link series