Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Petition to keep our old clans alive.

27 posts in this topic

Posted

It's all a matter of activity. Maybe if we encouraged people to get more involved with things like wars, tournaments, etc. Also, like I mentioned in an earlier post, maybe an RP? I love the RP idea, though. It's possible that we could have war on an epic scale in that.

Posted

[quote name='Dustin' post='227819' date='Jun 13 2009, 02:51 PM']The people are so spread out in the current clans that no one uses them anymore :cry:

Half the clans havent had a post in MONTHS...[/quote]

So why are you punishing the clans that do post?

Posted

we aren't punishing you just see it as that. We could remove the system all together and say whatever. That would be punishing. I honestly don't know why you are complaining so much your clan has a lot of members but 98% of them don't even talk. Call me an asshole but the only thing you are trying to protect is your position as a leader. Your clan honestly doesn't have that many posts.

Posted

[quote name='Tappy' post='228499' date='Jun 15 2009, 07:19 PM']we aren't punishing you just see it as that. We could remove the system all together and say whatever. That would be punishing. I honestly don't know why you are complaining so much your clan has a lot of members but 98% of them don't even talk. Call me an asshole but the only thing you are trying to protect is your position as a leader. Your clan honestly doesn't have that many posts.[/quote]
Thats because we havent been around as long. But in the short time we have, we have become the largest here.

Posted

^No the Evil Army has you beat by... A lot.

Posted

[quote name='Young Link Addict' post='228503' date='Jun 15 2009, 06:36 PM']^No the Evil Army has you beat by... A lot.[/quote]
Count Again

Posted

I thought the option for yes on the new clan system was a bit misleading so I changed it to suit it better.

Posted

[quote name='Prince of Twilight' post='228504' date='Jun 15 2009, 07:45 PM']Count Again[/quote]
WTF. We used to have like 130 member. What the heck happened?

Posted

[quote name='Young Link Addict' post='228518' date='Jun 15 2009, 07:27 PM']WTF. We used to have like 130 member. What the heck happened?[/quote]
Couldnt tell ya. Told ya we are the largest.

Posted

I think both is good.

But a little more for the New Three clans.

Adr990

Posted

Sometimes change is good, even if it doesn't look that way. Now whether this change is good or not, I have no idea and do not care either way.

Posted

I think it is good.

All those un active Army members get cleaned.
And it will make more Members join a Army.

Do it Do it Do it! :P

- Fixed Poll. :)